Its a Trip that the Best Rapper in the Bay is a White Boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
U gotta admit that A-Wax has been the most consistant Bay rapper of the last 5 years.I tried to give yuk a chance but time after time he lets me down to the point where i cant purchase anything he drops.A-Wax street album is better than yuks last 3 albums and the street album only had like 5 songs that i keep in rotation.San Quinn comes in second in my opinion.

Nov 2, 2002
A-Wax is black, white, mexican, italian, and Samoan depending on the picture. Dude looks different in each pic.

Actually i think hes white and italian, he said it on here before.

And yea, hes been one of the most consistent rappers, releasing good quality music since 2001

Jan 30, 2009
yeah ma nigga is da best in da bay wit real lyrics gee bar 4 bar cant nobody fuck wit em so dey hate on em but he got goons wit him behind him an down for em live from compton dig dat go get dat burgundy van music a wake up to tha thruth awax da don

Jan 31, 2008
Ya Boy shouldn't even be brought up or compared in B.A.R.T. conversations anymore. He belongs in the Southern California forum.
Ya boy should stay being brought up right here in the BART forum hes from the BAY and reps the shit, he just stays in L.A. to hustle and network with mothafuckaz Id put money if/when he blows he would put the BAY on top

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
A-Wax does not have 1/2 the accomplishments of: E-40 & The Click, San Quinn, Jacka, Ya Boy, The Team, Spice 1, Too Short, Keak etc...

Why do white boys always hold white rappers close to there heart? Just cause A-Wax is dope will not give you a pass in the streets

Awax is not the best rapper in the bay, thats a joke.

Dude got spits and that new Street album is slappin (so is the mixtape with Bandana the Rag.. which is real fuckin dope).

But i wouldnt put Awax above San Quinn, Jacka, Yukmouth, Turf Talk, Big Rich, E40 or FAB. He got some great lyrics and makes some solid albums, but i dont think he da best.