its a must.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i justed peeped the "50cent" dvd...
dude is on some TECH shit for real....
not saying that he is steal'n from tech or non of that....
but 50cent has the same concept as tech when it comes to music.....I BELIEVE!!

ITS A MUST THEY DO A SONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!

everyone peep 50cents sample dvd on www.50cent.com
listen to what he says about the industry and music now-a-days....tell me it aint exactly what tech is tryin to say....

Nov 14, 2002
Five words... "Get rich or die trying"..

I don't think they're talkin about the same shit. They might be usin' the same words, but I think they're hearts are in different places. Then again, I think 50's a punk so maybe im just biased.

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
1st of all I would like to say that we need people like 50 Cent to build a new game !!!
Outherwise Tech´s F.T.I Idea is for everybody who wants to use it !!!
So what would you say if any outher artist is doing a song called F.T.I would you hate on him or support him too ...
I mean it´s the same game and it´s the same fagot industry so let´s do it together and kick some asses BIOTCHHHH

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

THE DVD IS THE SHIT....
50 SAYS THAT HE IS GONNA PUT MURDER INC OUT OF BUSINESS...AND THEY NEED TO QUIT MAKIN BUBBLEGUM MUSIC....
AND COME WITH REAL SHIT.....

DUDE IS REAL!

Nov 14, 2002
PhatActPlaya² said:
1st of all I would like to say that we need people like 50 Cent to build a new game !!!
Outherwise Tech´s F.T.I Idea is for everybody who wants to use it !!!
So what would you say if any outher artist is doing a song called F.T.I would you hate on him or support him too ...
I mean it´s the same game and it´s the same fagot industry so let´s do it together and kick some asses BIOTCHHHH
I think we all need to calm down and consider one thing. FTI is a marketing plan plain and simple. I've been sayin' it from day one and there's nobody who can contest that. I doubt Tech or Travis are all "Yeah man, this 50 cent shit is great. He's talkin the straight sense and just blew up, wow."

Nah... They're just plain "Well the FTI thing isn't working as well as we had hoped. WHat the fuck is our next plan? Oh, that 50 cent album is out.. ya heard it?"

"No"

"On to the next issue."

I've been thinking lately, and regardless of what 50 cent said, this was one of the most anticipated albums ever. He knew he was going to blow with EM and Dre behind him. He's a product of two of the most popular rappers in history and people were just waitin' to eat that shit up. I haven't seen the DVD, but I've read a lot of his shit talkin' about commercial pop music, and the weak industry. Now this is gonna be strange for me to say, but I'm feelin like 50 means what he says, because he isn't influenced by marketing. He's not fightin' his way from the pit of nowhere (any more). This kat knew he was gonna go big, and said "Fuck it... I got some shit to say on this recording industry shit, and now I can let them hear it."

I feel you guys on that 50 cent talkin' real shit. I still haven't heard his shit and never saw that dvd, but I was enlightened to a few new opinions as to what's real, and what's not and I think I understand now, that sometimes, the industry yells "Fuck me".

I know there's a few kats out there who know would know what I'm sayin'.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

ZERO:

finally you wake up!!!!

haha

you should really peep that dvd though...
he says some good shit in there......

and peep track#10.....when he comes hard to jeffery atkins.....haha

Nov 14, 2002
Dude I went out to fuckin' three stores to find that album on Saturday, and they were sold the fuck out. I don't know about you kats but I've never seen an album sold out before. Well I went to get it at another store, and they had the 50 cent album, but not the one with the dvd. So basically, I'm holdin' out to see if I can cop that DVD, otherwise 50 cent is worth just about that to me..

\\

Nov 14, 2002
Well people have been poundin' the shit in my brain, so I got to check it out. I really don't care so much about the cd as I do the DVD. If the guys got something to say and he seems like a cool kat, then he's got me hooked.

Hey, there's something that artists need to realize these days... Being a dickhead with a few good songs wins you fans for a year, but being a cool kat with a few good songs wins you fans for life. Only Strange Music and Psychopathic Records seem to have mastered this section of the marketing arts.