IT WENT DOWN ON SATURDAY NIGHT PLAYAZ!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
HIGHLY HEATED & BLAC put on a dope ass show in the 209 last night & we was there doin it big with em!

Man....if anyone lookin to do shows or network...get at them. We went to Los Banos last night and popped that show off something fierce!

THE D.U.G.O.U.T., BLACK C, PRIME MINISTER, RIGHT WAY, MILITARY MINDED, MOONSHINE BANDITS, KALM, G3, KAOS THE ASSASSIN, BIG ROBB, T.A. GUERRERO, YUN GUN, YOUNG CAP, $CRILLA MAC, TRAFICANTE, UNKNOWN MUZIC, KUNT & more was chillin and networkin like a mufucka!

The hall was a nice venue for the event & I must say them walls was was plastered with some of the sickest posters and promo out right now from KVE, RBL, RIGHT WAY...including some FMJ & D.U.G.O.U.T. :devious:

MOONSHINE BANDITS came out and ripped it real nice, that was the first time we heard them & I gotta say...they got some shyt! I was lovin it...kept the crowd hyped & they know how to get mufuckas involved in they performances! RBL, RIGHT WAY & MILITARY MINDED ripped it as well! Felt good bein on stage with the SCO LEGEND "BLACK C"...he, PRIME & they whole click showed me and the Dug alot of love last night! Sippin Hennessy with Black C? :) MAN, it was nice!

Alot of females out that mugg too...the Bay was out there THICK doin it live with our 209 FAM. HH & BLAC - Thanks for the love and the phone call to come out yall...we shall do it again! Maybe the piggs won't hate next time! & GAWD DAMN....was it hott out there too...bout 103! LOL...

One.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
WORD........that was OFF THE FISH HOOKZ homie.......hehe

Dugout, yall gotta come back and party w/ the Moonshinerz asap....

the Bay was representin Big over in our neck of the woods.....it was a dope show, met a lot of cool folkz.....it was cool prepartying w/ the whole damn RBL Crew....right on...

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Oh Boy

was this shit coo. It was nice being to a function with no funk and it was coo havin a beer with dugout folks. and being back stage for a minute with them Right Way folks also. Finally got to meet Black- C and even get a poster signed that was coo.

Apr 26, 2002
RAE...what's up folks....i don't have aim anymore since i moved in all, but holla at me about doing some of them shows.....let's get this NETWORK on REAL BIG like....peace!

Playa-T

Jun 20, 2002
CHAMPAGNE & CAMPAIGNIN BABY!!!!!!!!
WE DID IT BIG HUH? NETWORKIN AND POSTIN STICKERZ POSTERZ, CARDS, SHIT I EVEN SEEN SUM PROMO CD'S STUCK 2 DA WALL. HAHA HAHAHA!!!! SHIT DONT TRIP WE DOIN IT AGAIN!!!

HIGHLY HEATED

Jun 20, 2002
SPECIAL THANX 2 EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED. ESPECIALLY TO OUR UP AND COMING ACTS, AND UNDERGROUND LABELS DOIN THANGZ, D.U.G.O.U.T., M.S.B., KILLA VALLEY, BLAC INK, EXPLODIN HEAT, T.J. @ THE SOURCE, KAOZ, BIGG ROBB, SCRILLA MAC, TRAFFICANTE, PERVIN N SWERVIN!!!!, RBL, BLAC C, PRIME, FUCK IT THE WHOLE CAMP AND EVERY BODY ELSE THAT MADE IT!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
RAE: YEAH ILL HIT YOU LATER, BUT YEAH I WAS WAITIN FOR YOU TO CALL ME, BUT I GUESS YOU DID AND I DIDNT CHECK MY MESSAGES.... BUT YEAH, I WAS CHILLIN WITH MY GRANDPA IN ICU AT KAISER.... HE DOIN BETTER NOW THO FROM WHAT I LAST HEARD, IT WAS HIS 1ST ONE, SO HE WAS REAL SPOOKED ABOUT IT, BUT HE AINT READY TO GO YET....

BUT IMA HAVE A SHOW AT THE USUAL PROLLY NEXT MONTH DEPENDING ON WHAT ACTS I CAN GET AND ETC.... BUT IMA MAKE IT CRACKILATE!!! SO I CAN MAKE UP FOR THE ONE I MISSED!!! HOLLA