It was too crackin out here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
After the Nas, Usher concert

Musta had every nigga from Richmond, The O, The Sco, anywhere in Concord/Clayton

Turned Clayton Rd. into Sunset Blvd and everybody was stuntin

Muthafucka got shot at the gas station- need more info on that one

CRAZY

What did I miss?

3 Black dudes rear ended me something viscious in there bucket, then smashed off, stingy fuck-els... So I smashed on there wack ass bucket in my mommas Mercury Sable and got the plate # and then stunted on them a lil and cut em off and smashed threw up some fingers... I woulda kilt them but they probably had guns or something

So then I got shitty drunk and threw up on everyone

Apr 25, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
After the Nas, Usher concert

Musta had every nigga from Richmond, The O, The Sco, anywhere in Concord/Clayton

Turned Clayton Rd. into Sunset Blvd and everybody was stuntin

Muthafucka got shot at the gas station- need more info on that one

CRAZY

What did I miss?

3 Black dudes rear ended me something viscious in there bucket, then smashed off, stingy fuck-els... So I smashed on there wack ass bucket in my mommas Mercury Sable and got the plate # and then stunted on them a lil and cut em off and smashed threw up some fingers... I woulda kilt them but they probably had guns or something

So then I got shitty drunk and threw up on everyone
you're probably gonna wish you never made this post.

May 11, 2002
My buoy live in marysville which is like 15 mins down the street from the concert. He said they wasnt ready for the Yay area.

May 5, 2002
lol usher concert. Sounds like some straight thugs tearin it up lol. I seen that shit on the news bout how in oakland at the tunnel over 100 cars blocked off the road and people started rioted and spray painting and lightin up the tires and shit, seemed like some savage bay shit but then i heard they came from the usher concert and i just laughed. Proally just a bunch of young high school kids driving their momys car got drunk listening to usher and couldnt handle their drink, people like that fuckin ruin the image of the bay as some savage soldiers.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
GOOD STORY

M-PHIVE said:

WHY...ABA
He said this cuz normaly when U talk about some shit U did that sound fake ppl will make fun of U for thinking your hard core with a fake story, or in some cases like this one here, double L' is a vet on the SICCNESS and has respect from other members that got his back and will belive his story no matter how far he streaches the truth, I think double L' is just a good story teller, come on tho, did U really haveto say you was in Ur moms car? U shoulda clamed to B' N' a 64 IMPALA with DAYTON SPOKES N' shit.

^HAHA thats a funny one... I'm mobbin in the Mercury sable with 27 inch rims with 150 spokes... Leathered out with 4 15's..... Right

I had Nautica Ankle socks on- that's no lie

But nah my area got turned out something terrible

Just cuz it was an usher concert doesnt mean muthafuckas wasnt thugged out- there was 1000's cats I never seen just thuggin it alot of crazy muthafuckas who seemed to have some built up aggression and shit

The cops couldnt do shit either

May 1, 2002
fuck!!!! i need to start getting back in the mix!!! i wanted to be at that shit!! i saw hella doughnut marks on the freeway right by the caldecot tunnel. that shit must have been off the hook.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

AINT THAT ABOUT A BEEYOTCH , WEAk ass HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WITH MOMMAS CAR , AND TO GET KILLED AT A USHER CONCERT DONT SOUND RIGHT. LOL OH BOY'

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol @ usher concert
it DOES sound like some high school kids in their moms car tryna tear shit up