IT WAS ALL LANE'S FAULT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And now we gotta suffer for it... Kiffin ain't here no more so Russell has to progress. It's the same offense so it's on him to start reading defenses better and throwing with more accuracy. And no more fumbles got damn it. JR gotta step up now.

Mar 10, 2007
i tried tellin yall a few times. greg knapp is a qb killer.

every single place he goes the qb gets progressively worse. greg knapp is a fucking douche bag.

i didnt even watch the game but what was the first play? was it a run up the middle for 1 yard? i would bet my life it wasnt a pass.

look at jeff garcias stats with knapp. worse every year. same with vick. same thing will happen to russell. no qb has ever excelled in a greg knapp offense. NEVER. and they never will.
Yea cause that Steve Young guy was no good huh? And when garcia got started, Knapp was there with him the whole time. so if you wanna blame him for the bad years, give him credit for the good years.

none of the problems goin on is the raider organization have anything to do with al davis
hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
Kiffin is gone but that's no excuse to lay down. The Raiders gotta play with more pride than that no matter if they wanted Kiffin here or not. Life goes on... with that being said... JR gotta step his game up!

And Rob Ryan is next... Kiffin ain't here to blame anymore. We gotta have more pride than that. That whoopin' was embarrassing!
They didn't "lay down." They got steamrolled by a much better team.

No excuses.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Who's making excuses? The Saints aren't all that much better than we are (on paper at least). We played with no heart, urgency, or smarts. We laid down and quit period. That isn't an excuse it's the brut honest truth.

Jan 18, 2006
Actually Drew Breez just picked the Raiders D apart. That D was the only thing keeping them in games cuz our offense is pathetic

Mar 10, 2007
^Who's making excuses? The Saints aren't all that much better than we are (on paper at least). We played with no heart, urgency, or smarts. We laid down and quit period. That isn't an excuse it's the brut honest truth.
On Paper? wtf... That Saints offense is nasty... and Brees had 2 incompletions... the other 2 he threw away... He fucked y'all up!!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yahh..drafting guys based on workouts and "potential" is a real bitch...The Raiders should be so much better, they have as much talent as any team in the NFL....its obviously horrible coaching/management
Kiffin is a smart coach....He did not want Russell and didnt want walker......I wonder if he had total controll what he could of done......It wasnt coaching the first 4 weeks(at least on Kiffins part), it was management....Now its probably both.......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raiders laid an egg, plain and simple....lets just look ahead to next week. Man, if I had a dollar everytime I said that over the past 5-6 years. LOL
seriously

I'm done looking at next week

we're gonna lose to to the Jets... Favre will pick our D apart... just like he did last year in Green Bay

I've found that if I don't expect shit from my team I'm not so pissed off after our losses on Sunday

even if we're up 20 points in the 4th quarter... I'm still not gonna get excited and expect a win... lol

this season is a wrap in my eyes

Aug 9, 2006
The Saints aren't all that much better than we are (on paper at least). .
:hurt::hurt:

thats why "on paper" doesnt get you shit on sunday....saints arent that much better? that raping they gave your sqaud sure tells a different story...they werent in it at n e point of the game...the game was over before 9:59 am pst

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You've got to be the stupidest mf this board besides mooreblock to say something like that. Did you forget that Alex Smith only threw 1 TD pass his rookie year vs 11 Int's?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ you calling somebody stupid, this is a debate between me and solitary u dumb fuck, "1st year" = opening day starter, playing full year