IT WAS ALL LANE'S FAULT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Raiders were actually in games early this season.

I told you guys! look what happens when JR is put into a position to throw more, he fumbles, int, very bad overthrows, and yet another low completion rate. In the past 2 weeks when he has been opened up he has been sacked 8 times, thrown 2 int's, and fumbled and just not accurate...wow, sounds like what I said was going to happen anyway....TONY!

How about adding Javon to the game more, yep 1 for 7 yards, beast!

Lane was the best thing to happen to Raidres and look what happened!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Raiders were actually in games early this season.

I told you guys! look what happens when JR is put into a position to throw more, he fumbles, int, very bad overthrows, and yet another low completion rate. In the past 2 weeks when he has been opened up he has been sacked 8 times, thrown 2 int's, and fumbled and just not accurate...wow, sounds like what I said was going to happen anyway....TONY!

How about adding Javon to the game more, yep 1 for 7 yards, beast!

Lane was the best thing to happen to Raidres and look what happened!
Yes you are correct......I felt the same way about Russell....Kiffin had him throwing 15-20 for a reason........Javon Walker is done as a raider, better yet he never started......He will go to another team and pull a randy moss....Kiffin wanted Brady Quinn or Calvin Jhonson........Being a raider fan sucks as of lets say the past 5 Fuckin YEARS.....This Sucks.....34-3:confused:

Mar 18, 2006
Yahh..drafting guys based on workouts and "potential" is a real bitch...The Raiders should be so much better, they have as much talent as any team in the NFL....its obviously horrible coaching/management

May 1, 2007
Javon Walker is a bum like I've been saying. More money that Al has thrown down the drain. Kiffin knew what he was doing limiting the passing attempts. When you have no real offensive weapons at WR and still a shaky O-line you can't expect Russell to have much success throwing the ball. Atleast with Kiffin coaching we were competitive with 2 good teams and could have had the W's.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Javon Walker is a bum like I've been saying. More money that Al has thrown down the drain. Kiffin knew what he was doing limiting the passing attempts. When you have no real offensive weapons at WR and still a shaky O-line you can't expect Russell to have much success throwing the ball. Atleast with Kiffin coaching we were competitive with 2 good teams and could have had the W's.
c/s.. you gotta take it slow wit jr..especially when he has no receivers...but thats just common sense ...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Raiders looked like they quit plain and simple. They looked like they never seen Drew Brees or Reggie Bush. Reggie just walked in the end zone on a basic sweep and our linebackers were looking at each like WTF? Who is this dude...

JR gotta step his game up... he looks completely lost without Kiffin. And our defense looked like they never, ever seen a screen pass before. Rob Ryan's ass is next.

Our team looked like they quit and laid it down. Did they like Kiffin that much?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well, I gues the "advice" that Kiffin gave Russell didn't work huh....

Man, that is the worse I've seen the Raiders play since I've been a fan... especially our defense.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ trying to STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL put some blame on Kiffen.

Tony Davis said:
Well, I gues the "advice" that Kiffin gave Russell didn't work huh....
Maybe that SHITTY offensive line, with those SHITTY recievers, with that SHITTY quarterback is the problem, not Kiffen.

And huh...they ''quit'' and looked ''confused''...yet there's been numerous reports about the relationships Kiffen had with his players, and it's obvious they played hard for him.

Go figure.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Kiffin is gone but that's no excuse to lay down. The Raiders gotta play with more pride than that no matter if they wanted Kiffin here or not. Life goes on... with that being said... JR gotta step his game up!

And Rob Ryan is next... Kiffin ain't here to blame anymore. We gotta have more pride than that. That whoopin' was embarrassing!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i tried tellin yall a few times. greg knapp is a qb killer.

every single place he goes the qb gets progressively worse. greg knapp is a fucking douche bag.

i didnt even watch the game but what was the first play? was it a run up the middle for 1 yard? i would bet my life it wasnt a pass.

look at jeff garcias stats with knapp. worse every year. same with vick. same thing will happen to russell. no qb has ever excelled in a greg knapp offense. NEVER. and they never will.