it looks like DAAM aint droppin for the forseeable future

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2006
well shit Lynch only got 3 solo albumz lol im not including 24 deep cuz dat waz a EP even though it waz sick az fuck but yea i just hate dat madesicc keepz sayin itz gon drop N it never does
true i guess. even though EBK4 wasn't Lynch's baby, in my mind its still a Lynch album cuz there is so much dope material on there. i don't know about you guys but i bump EBK4 from front to back. i forget about it for a while, and then i'll break it out and bump it in the car for a few days.

Sep 1, 2006
I see where ya'll comin from but lynch did put in some good work on that album...never really paid attention to the hooks cause that shit don't matter to me, thinkin about it though the chorus' are all pretty weak. but he goes hard on almost every verse on the 2 cds...[/QUOTE]

i think his best verses on that whole album are his two verses on Spitz Network, especially the second one...straight nasty

Feb 2, 2006
apparently lynch has a bunch of unreleased shit

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Jan 29, 2009 11:36 AM

You can listen to my new songs every friday between 1pm - 2pm on

http://www.kssu.com

I have a bunch of songs never heard before and i will be doing an interview and you can call in talk to me live. Stay tuned for the date. It will also be broadcasted 91.5FM in the evenings and 1580AM 24/7

check this link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=408209787

Dec 17, 2004
HONESTLY I THINK LYNCH NEEDED SICX IN ORDER TO RAP WIKKED LIKE HE USE TO OR EVEN RAP TIGHT IF U THINK ABOUT IT SICX N LYNCH HAVE BEEN RAPPIN TIGHT FOR A WHILE LOOK AT NIGGA DEEP CLASSIC ALBUM DOPE BUT AFTER SICX CAUGHT THAT CASE LYNCH HASNT SOUNDED THE SAME DROPPIN SO-SO ALBUMS BUT THATS JUST WAT I THINK CUD BE WRONG