it looks like DAAM aint droppin for the forseeable future

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
if the past 10 yrs of lynch career r an indication we can expect DAAM sometime around 2015 lol.....looks like brotha lynch cares more about playin nba2k9 then droppin a cd

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The reason it's taking so long could be because lynch wants to perfect it. If he knows he has kept fans waiting for so long he'll be trying to give them a DAAM which is worth the wait. The only way to do that is to spend time on it and make sure it's perfect before releasing it.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It drops when it drops. When it does drop like always it's gonna shit on most of the music already out. We aready got a lifetime of classics for our stereo. So to me it's all good.

Apr 25, 2002
i gave up on this foo already, even if it drops ima download it fuck supporting him
basically.

and no, he is not taking so long to make sure its perfect. We said that about LBI, and that came out sounding like he put it together in a week. Lynch is sitting on his ass, playing video games, getting in the booth for an hour a week, and thats it.

Sep 1, 2006
basically.

and no, he is not taking so long to make sure its perfect. We said that about LBI, and that came out sounding like he put it together in a week. Lynch is sitting on his ass, playing video games, getting in the booth for an hour a week, and thats it.

really?? Lynch By Inch is Lynch's 3rd best album. to me, LBI is absolutely a classic...every song is GREAT except for maybe Art of War, which is just so-so. but...

Spyyderman?
Spitz Network?
Went From?
Everywhere I Go?
Death Dance?
Bleeding House Mystery?
My Mind Ain't Right?
Tried to Shoot?
Suicide Note?
Drunken Style?

I'm just saying man if you don't think these are classic traccs I don't know how you can call yourself a Lynch fan.

I have faith that DAAM will be dope, but fucc we're all just tired of waitin. You know...it wouldn't be like this if Madesicc didn't keep promising release dates that they know they can't live up to. If Lynch had said back in 2005, that DAAM wouldn't drop until around 2009...we all woulda been like FUCK, that blows...but ok...we woulda waited, and everybody wouldn't be all pissed off and ready to give up on him. But because every year since 2005 somebody from Siccmade/Madesicc says it's comin out, we're all pissed off about it.

Dec 6, 2005
really?? Lynch By Inch is Lynch's 3rd best album. to me, LBI is absolutely a classic...every song is GREAT except for maybe Art of War, which is just so-so. but...

Spyyderman?
Spitz Network?
Went From?
Everywhere I Go?
Death Dance?
Bleeding House Mystery?
My Mind Ain't Right?
Tried to Shoot?
Suicide Note?
Drunken Style?

I'm just saying man if you don't think these are classic traccs I don't know how you can call yourself a Lynch fan.

I have faith that DAAM will be dope, but fucc we're all just tired of waitin. You know...it wouldn't be like this if Madesicc didn't keep promising release dates that they know they can't live up to. If Lynch had said back in 2005, that DAAM wouldn't drop until around 2009...we all woulda been like FUCK, that blows...but ok...we woulda waited, and everybody wouldn't be all pissed off and ready to give up on him. But because every year since 2005 somebody from Siccmade/Madesicc says it's comin out, we're all pissed off about it.
well shit Lynch only got 3 solo albumz lol im not including 24 deep cuz dat waz a EP even though it waz sick az fuck but yea i just hate dat madesicc keepz sayin itz gon drop N it never does

Jan 31, 2006
LBI, IMO, was an average album at best. to call that shit a classic is down right retaaaaarded.

it had some decent songs, but for the amount of time Lynch had to prep it, it should of been 100% better.
somebody pour this man a drink!

LBI was coo, but no classic. havin been held up with all that black market shit, i was expectin somethin closer to SOS or Loaded. but we got LBI. imo, i think lynch done. i dont think he workin on some 'master piece". i think its been this long cuz its a piece of shit he cant drop. after SOS an Loaded, lynch was on top. then the black market shit. i want to know what happened to the fire? why didnt he come out pissed off? then all he done since is one solo???? come on. someone take out the laundry, this cat washed up.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
I thought LBI was classic...

when was the last time ya'll listened to the shit? I've been bumpin it since 03...most people cryin about the beats, maybe they werent' dark and eerie like we all expected but, they were still original and had some content, not tryna sound like all the mainstream shit that was out at that time...

Give it another listen, I remember when loaded droppped everyone was hating on it, then a lil while later an everyone loved the shit.

I thought his delivery was untouchable on Blocc Movement...

Jun 11, 2004
i liked LBI cause it was niether Season nor Loaded, it was like the next chapter in lynchs career, different and original but not totally whack.

little did i know it would be the final chapter lol.

Nov 13, 2008
LBI was cool but not classic but jyeah it was definitely different from SOS and Loaded it had some cool ass deep heartfelt shit on there which i liked n thats the direction he's been goin since then it seems, but personally if DAAM ever drops i hope its more darcc and angry with that hardcore ripgut shit

Apr 25, 2002
Blocc Movement was a dope ass album, that shit still gets play to this day.

LBI however left my deck two weeks after having it and has not returned.

"WATA - CUZ YOU KNOW IM THIRSTY" - are you serious? How many times do I need to play that chorus to know Im not gonna listen to the song anymore. Only one time was needed.

"Do the death dance" repeated 5 x......No.

Im not saying there arent good cuts, im just saying shit is mediocre as fuck, putting Lynch in the average as fuck group. And it wasnt for a lack of time either.

Feb 2, 2006
had i known lynch by inch would be the final chapter to a legendary legacy and career i woulda gave up hope of any new shit from him a while ago

May 2, 2002
People are actually still waitin' on DAAM?

Y'all some loyal muthafuckaz.

Don't know how long its been since I stopped checkin' for some new shit by him.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
"WATA - CUZ YOU KNOW IM THIRSTY" - are you serious? How many times do I need to play that chorus to know Im not gonna listen to the song anymore. Only one time was needed.
"You be in the bathroom tuggin, cause you can't get lovin/
I be in the back room pluggin while you in the front room trippin/
I bust a nut on the lip then you be in the back room kissin/
So don't trip cause I'm harder than you/
Just like every mothafucka that's a part of my crew/"

"Do the death dance" repeated 5 x......No.
"Never had a life/
Never had a wife/
I'd rather have a jacknife an creep through the night/

"I make you take a bath in cold water with heavy shoes/
I'm the fool that rips it up them otha fools badd news/
It's code BLUE an I can make ya body cold too, he aint the only one/
We gat heavy right out the chevy an it's a cold cold medley/
Them otha things is petty"
While I agree the chorus is weak as fuck in both these songs...if not 80% of the cd...the actual content is very worth listening to.

Im not saying there arent good cuts, im just saying shit is mediocre as fuck, putting Lynch in the average as fuck group. And it wasnt for a lack of time either.

I see where ya'll comin from but lynch did put in some good work on that album...never really paid attention to the hooks cause that shit don't matter to me, thinkin about it though the chorus' are all pretty weak. but he goes hard on almost every verse on the 2 cds...