It goes down tonight!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
what game were you watching? He barely went to the free throw line!
LMFAO... YOULL HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM... HES A FUCKIN RETARD WHO THINKS BY BABBLING A FEW NAMES OR A STAT OR TWO, THAT HE KNOWS ABOUT SPORTS...

HE ALSO LIKES TO MAKE ANY EXCUSE FOR THE TEAM HE ROOTS FOR WHEN THEY GET FUCKIN PUMMELED BY THE LAKERS...

LMFAO @ KAH...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
LMFAO... YOULL HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM... HES A FUCKIN RETARD WHO THINKS BY BABBLING A FEW NAMES OR A STAT OR TWO, THAT HE KNOWS ABOUT SPORTS...

HE ALSO LIKES TO MAKE ANY EXCUSE FOR THE TEAM HE ROOTS FOR WHEN THEY GET FUCKIN PUMMELED BY THE LAKERS...

LMFAO @ KAH...
at the time he got like 4 calls in a row he scored 4 times and he got little contact and refs blow the whistle you were prolly smokin the glass dick and missed that part of the game or fixing your mohawk

Mar 18, 2003
at the time he got like 4 calls in a row he scored 4 times and he got little contact and refs blow the whistle you were prolly smokin the glass dick and missed that part of the game or fixing your mohawk
Your time would be better wasted crying about foul calls on close games. As you can probably see you are just about the only person playing that card. It's bullshit. It really is. And you look bad right now.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Your time would be better wasted crying about foul calls on close games. As you can probably see you are just about the only person playing that card. It's bullshit. It really is. And you look bad right now.
you gettin murked by czar is bad enough and im not sayin the refs helped the lakers so dont get your panties all wet and when i said kobe was got to the line was at the end of the 1st half

Jan 28, 2005
Yeah, hopefully LeBron will be watching too so he could learn how to beat the Magic. Go Lakers! Kobe will win the Finals MVP!!
yeah, play for Phil Jackson and have a front court that can actually pull down rebounds...

you know, things LeBron has NO CONTROL OVER.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
hahaha only reason your a laker fan is cause kobe you have a man crush on this dude you wish he would rape you instead of white girls
i was here after the game wasnt online yesterday got drunk all day, but like usual slicc ricc has me on his mind flaming mohawk queer. I reall doubt magic are gonna shoot less then 30% again
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... FUCKIN SUCKA... LMFAO...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
LEVA???

NEVER THAT, MR WANNABEE NORTENO...

YOURE JUST LIKE CHREE, FEELIN STUPID AND BUTT HURT CUS THE LAKERS WON... LMFAO...
you dont see me gang bangin in the southern cali boards like you stay net bangin earn mohawk stripes in the east co co board pinche leva. It really doesnt bother me if lakers win you try and make it look like it does but doesnt at all

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
you dont see me gang bangin in the southern cali boards like you stay net bangin earn mohawk stripes in the east co co board pinche leva.

It really doesnt bother me if lakers win you try and make it look like it does but doesnt at all
LOL... I WOULDNT SEE YOU BANGIN ANYWHERE CUS YOURE A FUCKIN WANNABEE...

MAN, IT BOTHERS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU... DONT LIE...