It be hella funny...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2008
When you at a red light and you look over to your left and see some old ass nigga picking his nose like tha nigga left a gold coin in there or something.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
LOOOOLLLL at the 'gold coin' comment. But yeah some people seem to think the glass of their car windows is one way - they can see out but no one else can see in.

Jan 1, 2006
See it all the time... I mostly catch asian drivers doing that.

One guy hit my bumper because he was diggin' for gold. Caught him in my rear view mirror I couldn't move anywhere and then he came out at me all mad saying I slammed brakes to hard. I was like well you were picking your nose not paying attention... No damage was done to my car but his bumper fell off on his ride

Apr 23, 2006
some old bitch cut me off the other day and when i smashed by her she had her hole damn fist in her nose just grabbin nuggets and shit... i was pretty sexy though now that i think about it

Jul 1, 2004
When you at a red light and you look over to your left and see some old ass nigga picking his nose like tha nigga left a gold coin in there or something.
I seen this just the other day. I picked up my girl from her last college class of the day and we was drivin home with the windows down and music (skatterman and snug brim- word on the streets) up. At the light, this old man dressed in a suit is just goin to town on his nose. I looked over at him untill he noticed me and I just smiled really big. Then he played it off like i didnt see him and just bobbed his head with my music
LMAO!!!

Aug 6, 2008
i fucked around and started blowin hella mucus out on the 101 yesterday and had a lil ass piece a tissue lol snot n shit all over the place, i didnt give a fuck who was lookin either i had my music slappin n everything noddin my head while blowin mucus

Feb 21, 2006
i seen a latina chick just goin at it this mornin. all her teeth were like an 1/8th an inch apart from the next one

i said out loud 'ew bitch'
ahahaha oh fuck thats great, i seen a lot of latinas wit teeth like that, but to see one pickin her nose wit bad teeth, fuckin pricless!!