ISO: Lil CS Presents Mob Kingz CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
This is getting crazy - 45 year old gangster rappers.
In CS' defense, the federal govt kinda put his career "on hold" for a bit, if you didn't know.. and that's double or triple OG status lol. But, it may please you to learn he actually retired from rapping. I think he wrote a book and he does taxes now. This was the last cd he put out, and I was away from the siccness when he released it so I didn't have a chance to buy a copy from him.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
In CS' defense, the federal govt kinda put his career "on hold" for a bit, if you didn't know.. and that's double or triple OG status lol. But, it may please you to learn he actually retired from rapping. I think he wrote a book and he does taxes now. This was the last cd he put out, and I was away from the siccness when he released it so I didn't have a chance to buy a copy from him.
I bought 30 and 50 packs of everything he did from 94-2001.

The biggest mistake I made was selling those cd's for 5 bucks each the second I realized there was a market for them or rap cd's in general. I'm not going to lie either - I thought the turnover at .50 cents for 5 bucks was great but now these OG's go for 10-20 bucks - I only wish I held on to them.

I sold maybe 30 on line and the rest I sold to "Fry" or "sam goodie" for like 3 bucks a pop each.

I really fucked up...... I had (2) 50 packs of Sicx dead for life, not to mention "Six & lynch" those fucks go for like 30-50 today.

I had a couple of 30 packs of Cbo stuff... Everything from the Gas chamber and until my casket drops.

I also ended up with 1000 "ghetto classics" sold them for 5 bucks now they're worth 30.

I suppose the moral of the story is buy in bulk when you can and wait 5-10 years before you sell them.

Last edited: