isn't it strange....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
.... when your with a friend and you both say exactly the same sentance at the same time,

or when you go to answear the phone and you know who's phoning before you pick it up or

when your thinking or talking about someone and they walk in the room.

....I read somewhere that this is a form of mind reading and if you can "recapture" the same mood of feelings and emotions you where feeling at the time would be able to do this often, just for research .... what were your feelings (relaxed, stressed etc) last time something like this happened to you and who were you with (i.e a close friend or family or a stranger)?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I do it all the time with my best girl friend. I can read her exact thought 90% of the time i really try, 75% of the time out of the blue. She can do it to me, but not as much as i can.

It used to be when i was high i had a better rate, but when we connected like we did (im serious i doubt many other couples click like us, are matched like us) i got some incredible mental connection. We are almost exactly alike mentally. Even though we only see each other like 6 times amonth instead of everyday when we were together, i can still do this. Somtimes i dont even talk to her for like 10 minutes and ill guess exactly.

I can do it with my closest friends but not as good. Sometimes i can be my friends. Ill know exactly where they are and stuff. Weird.

Once i skipped a second into the future. Remember the Remote Story?

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
one time, me and my friend just finished smokin and we were really high and we were about to go to the kitchen to get somthing and we both said 'to the bat cave' (i know, i know - that's gay) which was fucked up considering that i don't think i had ever said that before

Apr 25, 2002
Kyle said:
one time, me and my friend just finished smokin and we were really high and we were about to go to the kitchen to get somthing and we both said 'to the bat cave' (i know, i know - that's gay) which was fucked up considering that i don't think i had ever said that before
LOL....now thats the wierdest shit. When u and another person say the exact same thing at the exact same time...but its something that is totally out of the ordinary for the situation your in and nobody else would ever think to say it at that time. Ive had that happen to me one time and that was one of the wierdest, funniest things Ive ever experienced. Me and my friend were still talkin about it like 2 years later.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Kyle said:
'to the bat cave'
Theres probaly more change winning the lottery than two people saying that exact phrase at the same time, because it's so unsuall.

But did you do anything that influence you both to say that before, like watching Batman on tv or running around the house in capes (was Batman, Bats, Caves or Superheros mentioned atall in your disscussion or activitys together before), if not thats real freeky shit.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
But did you do anything that influence you both to say that before, like watching Batman on tv or running around the house in capes (was Batman, Bats, Caves or Superheros mentioned atall in your disscussion or activitys together before), if not thats real freeky shit.
really we didn't watch the movie or any shit like that. we were high and actin kinda fucked up, but i don't know. it was fucked up

May 9, 2002
I have feelings when tha phone rings who it iz and i'm right lol and other small things i think somethings gunna happen and it does...kinda trippy. my dad and sister does that a lot