is Ya Boy still on BWS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
SERGE01 said:
YA BOY IS OVERRATED, I HEARD SOME OF YALL SAY HES THE ONE THAT WILL BE THE SUPER STAR OF THE BAY, WELL IF HE IS THEN THE BAY HAS CHEAP TALENT,I THINK THE TEAM AND OTHERS HAVE A BETTER SHOT ,WHY YOU FIGURE HE AINT ON BWS? BECASUE GAME KNOWS HES NOT THAT GOOD AND IN REALITY HE AINT YOU GUYS THAT SUPORT HIM WISH IS MANY ARE JUST SCRAMBLING TO FIND A SUPER STAR FOR YOURSELFS SAME WITH BIG RICH HES CHEAP TALENT TO ME THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME THERES NO CREATIVITY IN THERE VOICE AND APPROACH LIKE IT USE TO BE BACK IN THE GOOD OL DAYS ,JUST MY OPINION
^this hoe is mad cause his myspage page isn't getting any hits...

Feb 11, 2006
NA I AINT MAD IAM JUST SAYING HOW I SEE IT THERES HELLA YA BOY GROUPIES ON HERE, HIS RAPS TO ME ARE BORING SO WHAT? IF YOU LIKE THIM WELL GOOD THEN BUT THE REASON HES NOT WITH BWS IS BECAUSE HE AINT THAT GOOD IF HE WAS WOULDNT GAME BE PUTTING HIM ON?

Mar 4, 2006
Ya Boy is cool. He has a good delivery but his lyrics are just ok in my opinion. I also think Ya Boy has hella groupies on here that blow his talent way out of proportion. But he is young so I hope he gets better lyrically. He be killing me with all that gun talk though. He always has some exaggerated ass line saying something like ,"I'll put a hole inside ya head the size of a silver dolla".

Nov 11, 2006
SERGE01 said:
YA BOY IS OVERRATED, I HEARD SOME OF YALL SAY HES THE ONE THAT WILL BE THE SUPER STAR OF THE BAY, WELL IF HE IS THEN THE BAY HAS CHEAP TALENT,I THINK THE TEAM AND OTHERS HAVE A BETTER SHOT ,WHY YOU FIGURE HE AINT ON BWS? BECASUE GAME KNOWS HES NOT THAT GOOD AND IN REALITY HE AINT YOU GUYS THAT SUPORT HIM WISH IS MANY ARE JUST SCRAMBLING TO FIND A SUPER STAR FOR YOURSELFS SAME WITH BIG RICH HES CHEAP TALENT TO ME THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME THERES NO CREATIVITY IN THERE VOICE AND APPROACH LIKE IT USE TO BE BACK IN THE GOOD OL DAYS ,JUST MY OPINION
quit hatin

Sep 19, 2005
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAA GOOD BWS SUCKS ANYWAYS THE GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOO BBUT YA BOY GOT FLOWS AND HAS TALENT AND CAN RAP BETTER THEN 90% OF THE RAPPERS IN THE INDUSTRY BUT IF PEOPLE DON'T THINK HES GOOD THEN THATS THIER OPINION JUST LIKE MOST OF THE WORLD THINKS JAYZ IS THE GREATEST RAPPER TO EVER RAP I PERSONALLY THINK HE SUCKS AND NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SPECIAL FROM HIM

I agree that BWS is garbage and Ya Boy mos def can do better. But sayin Game is a peice of shyt? hahha you callin a future platinum rapper (abouta be 2 times with the DA album) shyt? Man listen to his album before you judge the nigga. His mixtape maybe garbage but his album is a classic.

hahha As for JayZ, apprently u never heard the nigga as an underground artist? the man was a lyrical genius...his flow and style never really catch me except on a few songs. As a rap artist, the man was good. Not the greatest but good.

Finally, Ya Boy, the nigga got talent, needs some development along with a good supporting cast of producers & promotion and he can go as big as the Game. He just needa show a different style to go along with his street style....like slow it up and talk about something else besides bustin on a nigga and selfproclaiming himself.

Nov 19, 2005
ahahahahahahah heres what game had to say about them

Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.

lol he said he aint into that fake wrestling shit lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA NO SHIT GENIUS YOU JUST FIGURED THAT OUT? BUT TRIPLE H AND JOHN CENA WOULD DEFINITLY BEAT THE FUCK OUTA GAME
that TSS HAAA is fucking funny I don't give a fuck