Is X-Raided On His Way Down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
whoa! slow down man, to even use big holis's name in the same paragraph as the d.e. is like blasphemy. first off the d.e. is a artist/producer, big hollis is a overrated producer and thats it.

Apr 25, 2002
Blutarski said:

Obviously you've never heard a First Degree album then. One artist is all he needs to rap, sing, produce and play any instrument to go along with it. The one reason he has been so successful while producing all of his music: ORIGINALITY. He never has the same thing twice. Hollis=Come up with one tight track, repeat it over and over again chaning one little thing each time. Nuff said.

Late!
Damn its good to see someone thinks the same way I do...

Apr 25, 2002
i give the sac-a-indo a 9-9.5 - easily one of the best albums of the year.

i love the production on it not only because its some of hollis' best work ever, but ALSO because its largely different from his previous work. i use LARGELY because i'll admit that there are a couple typical hollis beats on there but theres no way you can tell me you've heard a hollis beat similar to "monster mash" or "off the deep end". sure he uses alot of the same effects but thats what gives him his sound. the majority of the beats on the album are different from what hollis typically produces.

Jun 3, 2002
i think i all of X's production is tight but my favorite production starts with psyco active an ends with unforgiven, tha only thing bringin x down is damn recycled track cd's he's been puttin out lately

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
his career has always been goign down since he was an accessory to a murder..i mean we can't blame dude MUSICWISE....i mean he's locked up and shit and doesn't have money resources to do shit but then again its his fault he's in that situation so whatever...raided has lyrics but the beats he is left to rap over suck major balls...i'd rather have him do spoken word shit or write a book of poems or ghostwrite for other rappers

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
BIG HOLLIS

HE'S TIGHT AS FUCK ON THE BOARDS ,IF HIS BEATS SOUND THE SAME ITS CAUSE THE PEOPLE BUYIN EM WANT IT THAT WAY . WOULD YOU BUY A BATTLECAT BEAT AND TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT???? OR A DR.DRE BEAT ???? THATS WHY HOLLIS ISNT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TOO MANY PEOPLE WANT THAT SOUND AND HE DONT WANNA PLAY IT OUT . AS FAR AS HIM AND X-RAIDED I AGREE THEY DONT MIX HOLLIS IS TOO MUSICALLY INCLINED TO MAKE BEATS WITH 8 TRACKS IF YOU EVER WATCH HIM WORK ITS LIKE THE MUSIC BE TALKIN TO HIM . BUT YOU CANT TELL ME VIM DID'NT HAVE KNOCKERS ON IT "WHERE IM FROM" AND THE LUNI TRACK WERE OFF THE HINGES
BUT THEN AGAIN THE MAN HAD MORE TIME ON HIS HANDS NOW HE STAYS WITH A FULL PLATE "YA FEEL" RESPECT THAT. BUT AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU GO IN THERE AND SAY HOLLIS CAN I GET SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT YOU GONE WALK AWAY WITH A HIT. I FEEL HOLLIS GONNA BE BIG IN THE R&B WORLD AND DROP RAP BEATS JUST FOR CERTAIN FOLKZ . I DIDNT HEAR NOBODY COMPLAIN ABOUT "IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS" OR SAC KINGZ OR MAC DRE'S "MAC DRE'S THE NAME" ITS JUST THAT WITH X-RAIDED CUZ HES LOCKED UP AND SHIT YOU WANNA HEAR HIM ON SOME GRIMY ASS BEATS ME TOO. BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE HOLLIS GOT TALENT

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
You have some nice points, but Difference is..is that X-Raided's beats were always hardcore untill hollis came along. I agree with Brown_N_Proud on this one when he said his best shit started with pyscho active and ended with unforgiven. Also @ 45yr old virgin. I disagree with just about everything you said. lol sorry but his carrer has not gone down his beats have. Back to the ceo of hogglife there. I think the reason no one complains about the LUNI and HOW THE WEST WAS WON and SAC KINGZ is cause alot of the artists on there come with there own beats already. Hollis was not the only one providing the beats. At least for How the west was won. Tracks like 10 and 19 you can not tell me hollis made those beats. I mean come on man no one wants to hear Some hardcore lyrics from xraided behind a R&B type beat. You do have a good point though about hollis makin it big in the R&B music sceen but Come on now he is not right for X-Raided. I think Xraided would have a knockin cd if you hooked him up with KILLA VALLEY for at least one cd. Then come back and peep the record sales. KILLA VALLEY has some of the fucking tightest beats out there. Every cd they put out is knockin. Get MS or someone to produce a cd for X. But for now man get hollis away from X's shit.

N

Nostril King

hollis does the same goddamn shit every one of his beats - that murder dog compilation was just painful to listen to towards the end

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
X-Raided albums without Hollis=Classic, X-Raided albums with Hollis=Second Rate.
I Feel that...

X-RAIDED IS MADE FOR
DARK BEATS
GANGSTA BEATS
SICC BEATS
PAIN FILLED BEATS

on ONFORGIVEN...thats what was served....
PURE RAIDED HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGA FOOT ENTERTAINMENT produced most of Unforgiven...
I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS....BUT THEY CAME WITH SOME HEAT!!

RAIDED NEEDS TO STICC WITH THEM FOR ABOUT 2 MORE ALBUMS!!!!

new shit...i aint feelin the beats Raided's been on.

D-Locc

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
X-RAIDED

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GETTIN BEATS FROM K.G. AND LO-KEY AND A FEW FROM HOLLIS AND AS A MATTER OF FACT 45 Y/O VIRGIN X-RAIDED DID GHOST WRITE A TRACK FOR LUNI COLEONE.COM LUNI SPITS AN X-RAIDED VERSE TO A HOLLIS BEAT AND ITS HEATED AS FUCK . AND ON SAC KINGS HOLLIS DID ABOUT 90% OF THE BEATS AND ON THE WEST WAS WON HE DID DO #19 IM NOT EVEN SURE WHO DID #10 right now cause I BEEN OFF THE DAZ DILLINGER ALBUM THATS GONNA DROP ON MY LABEL "DAZ DILLINGER'S TO LIVE IN DIE IN CA"

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
track 19, hollis made the beat!!!!! what the fuck!!! If he made a tight ass beat like that then why doesn't he stick to beats like that for X-Raided rather then his R&B type shit. And track 10 is called LIFE I LIVE feat GANGSTA DRE,LUNI COLEONE and GREEDY. Tight ass song. LUNI SPITS SOME TIGHT SHIT. HE goes, "THEY CALL ME...NAW FUCK IT I AINT EVEN GONNA SAY IT, BUT IF ITS 25 AT THE DOOR YOUR MOMMA GO PAY IT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
D-Locc60 said:

I Feel that...

X-RAIDED IS MADE FOR
DARK BEATS
GANGSTA BEATS
SICC BEATS
PAIN FILLED BEATS

on ONFORGIVEN...thats what was served....
PURE RAIDED HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGA FOOT ENTERTAINMENT produced most of Unforgiven...
I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS....BUT THEY CAME WITH SOME HEAT!!

RAIDED NEEDS TO STICC WITH THEM FOR ABOUT 2 MORE ALBUMS!!!!

new shit...i aint feelin the beats Raided's been on.

D-Locc
EXACLY!!!!!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
OOPS

xraidedloc831 said:
track 19, hollis made the beat!!!!! what the fuck!!! If he made a tight ass beat like that then why doesn't he stick to beats like that for X-Raided rather then his R&B type shit. And track 10 is called LIFE I LIVE feat GANGSTA DRE,LUNI COLEONE and GREEDY. Tight ass song. LUNI SPITS SOME TIGHT SHIT. HE goes, "THEY CALL ME...NAW FUCK IT I AINT EVEN GONNA SAY IT, BUT IF ITS 25 AT THE DOOR YOUR MOMMA GO PAY IT.
MY BAD HE DIDNT MAKE 19 OR 10 BUT ON REAL SHIT X HOLLIS TIGHT JUST DONT MESH WITH RAIDED

DAZ DILLINGER'S TO LIVE AND DIE IN CA IN STORES
SEPT / 24 / 2002