Is "Trapped in the Closet" the biggest waste of time ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
I think I heard parts of it, that shit was so random.. doode was like "I PULLED OUT MY BERETTAAA... HE CAME TO THE CLOSET!!! OMG IM IN THE CLOSET" i was like wtf is this?!

that one part was laughs tho, "HE OPENS THE DOOR.. OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS A MAAAN, MAN" hahaha

Nov 1, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
I can't understand how someone in his camp didn't step up and say, "Sorry R, but this is a piece of shit."

Tell that to his bank account. Speaking of MJ, him and r-kelly are working together, let the gossip begin.

Dec 25, 2003
What cracks me up about R. Kelly:

His language use is so limited he can't ever use a metaphor, simile, etc. "Trapped in the Closet" "Feelin on Yo Booty" - the man is completely unable to use any sort of creative language devices.

Apr 25, 2002
Likwid said:
Rare breed? You can call all famous artists that are child molesters a rare breed. I think MJ and R Kelly are the only two in the club right now.
I'm talking about musicially. R. Kelly is a true musician who understands music. That makes him a rare breed.