IS THIS.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
RIgHT?

SOME FEMALE ALLEgEDLY gETS RAPED TWICE IN HER LIFE. BUT AFTER THE FACT(YEARS LATER) SHE WANTS TO gET SOME BREAST IMPLANTS. DO YOU SEE THE CONTRADICTION OR IS IT ALL gOOD? WHY?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't see what rape has to do with breast implants, unless it's self-image. In which case, the woman should definately seek therapy or counseling before any sort of surgery.

Only contradiction I see is that each thing (rapist and breast implants) are both foreign ojbects that will be introduced to her body...and one is wanted and the other isn't because of physical appearance and emotional stability...

If that doesn't make sense, let me know, and I'll try to re-word it...I was having some trouble saying it how I wanted to.

Aug 28, 2006
i dont see why the female shouldnt. i mean its not her fault she got rapped in the first place. just because there are low lives out there doesnt mean the girl shouldnt go on ahead with it if she feels she needs or wants to get the implants. if she does get them, im not complaining...lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
surcaliman said:
so a rape victim has no right to feel good about herself by enhancing her physical apperance?
It's shallow. Most women just need self confidence, which they need to get from INSIDE of themselves, because it is there, they just have to find it.

The quick fix is a sad way to go...Appearance isn't everything and more people need to understand this.

Nov 1, 2005
Sixxness said:
It's shallow. Most women just need self confidence, which they need to get from INSIDE of themselves, because it is there, they just have to find it.

The quick fix is a sad way to go...Appearance isn't everything and more people need to understand this.
thats true...but what does it have to do with rape?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
surcaliman said:
thats true...but what does it have to do with rape?

It makes women feel like they aren't as good as they "should" be. They feel violated. Breast implants will make that go away because they'll feel better about their appearance, so their mental problems aren't as previlent.

Breast implants are a quick fix for mental issues. There are quite a few issues that many females develope after being raped. A low self image is one of them, breast implants make that go away. Hense, they are shallow because all that really matters to them is their personal appearance not their mental health.

Nov 1, 2005
^^i agree with u completely.....but edj was asking if thats contradictory,i dont see how it could be...its kinda like hes saying that if a woman gets implants,she's asking for ''it''.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Just to play EDJ's advocate here, if a woman got raped, she didn't ask for it, but it DID happen to her. Now, breast implants would surely bring more attention to her from guys than before. It just seems a little contradictory in a sense that after being raped, she wants to attract MORE attention?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oakraiders9 said:
Just to play the EDJ's advocate here, if a woman got raped, she didn't ask for it, but it DID happen to her. Now, breast implants would surely bring more attention to her from guys than before. It just seems a little contradictory in a sense that after being raped, she wants to attract MORE attention?
You're a smart man, I think you got it! lol....

I'm not sure how it is either, but I guess one is self demoralizing, and the other is to get rid of it in a superficial way.

Dec 25, 2003
Blaming the woman for being raped - "She was dressing provocatively!" is about the most ridiculous, asinine caveman shit I've ever heard.

Equating rape with male attention is another twist of mental gymnastics that even I couldn't do.

"She didn't want the attention when she was raped, but NOW she wants the attention? Why doesn't she make up her mind? Does she want men to interact with her or not?"

Getting guys to notice you and having someone rape you are not even remotely connected. Male interaction with women is not the same as rape.

rofl.

Are rape victims supposed to be ashamed of themselves and wear a burqa? Like they fucked some shit up?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
EDJ said:
RIgHT?

SOME FEMALE ALLEgEDLY gETS RAPED TWICE IN HER LIFE. BUT AFTER THE FACT(YEARS LATER) SHE WANTS TO gET SOME BREAST IMPLANTS. DO YOU SEE THE CONTRADICTION OR IS IT ALL gOOD? WHY?
Elaborate. Also, what were the conditions of the rape? Was she raped via a date rape, incest or serial rapist? I'll explain why I asked this later.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hemp said:
i know many chicks that have been raped or molested before and they are all whores
You know, I'd have to agree with you. With the exception of MAYBE 1-2 people at the very most.