Is this true?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I went to Don Juans website and under the ordering section he has Tech's "calm before the storm" and "the worst" listed as coming soon. Tech has the rights to these albums or so I thought. Is this site just hella old or is Don Juan looking to get copies of these made and distributed?

Jan 9, 2004
What is the website? I don't think I have ever seen it. It may be new. Don Juan probably has the rights to those albums. Hope Tech finds a way to stop those albums coming out, b/c no money will be in it for him.

Sep 26, 2002
i dont know man
but yo, you know that bitch britney spears? she's so fuckin hot
check it out

hahahah

nah, but I do think that Strange has the rights to those albums (I think)

Jan 16, 2003
didn't tech release them albumz in the first place?

all i know for sure is nah, the websitez been out for a while if it says comin soon, it'z said that for monthz already

you know what y'all should do? if you guys really want those 2 albumz in og form, and your patient enough.....go to cdnow.com.... i know they both say out of stock but sometimez they have the option to buy used or new from other dealers i've seen it for closer than 20 sometimez you just gotta keep checkin.....don't check now however, the calm before the storm is bein sold for 125 buckz haha yea and the worst is at 40....if you check regularly and be patient you may end up findin one for closer to 20

Nov 16, 2003
yeah no doubt. nobody cares that much its the fuckin internet bro. either get the fuck outta hear or quit makin threads about how u gonna leave then keep your smart ass fag self around

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
and what is half of nine my friends?

four and a half!.....

now that we are done with math for today, time for all you tards to take your naps.