is this site for talkin shit or networkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
I beleive this site could be better if cats on here was ready to make things happen together and network to help the bay area progress in this shit we call hiphop. I mean if cats ain't chattin for a reason what is it all about. We on here to find out whats the latest...whats happening......who we can connect with and collab with to create something new since we can't all be physically in the same place at the same time...but actually niggas is in the same place at the same time........so whats really. Do we just talk shit or Network? what is it! anyone feel me out here or what?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I personally think this site has become a safe haven for shit talkers and net thugs. It was originally for networking and stuff like that, but people decided they wanted to come on here and bash others while being gangster-ish...lol

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,there is room for both,it could never be one or the other...you get enough cats together they are going to talk about whatever they want...80% of ppl on here aint trying to network,just want to chop it up about rap music and shit

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
too many ego's......I keep saying it over and over again......

also it could be a dose of...

too many cheifs, not enough indians...

I've extended my hand to network plenty of times....nothing...so gave up and only fuck with my own..........

Apr 25, 2002
bitch ass hoe fuck you this the mufuckin siccccccnesss and this a breeding ground for gangsta typing across the nation u bitch!!! net bang net bang its nothin but a sicc thang!!

yea...there a lil too much animosity on the net..but see...REAL folks with pride+lil bitches who act hard behind the comp=net fueds

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
I dont trip off small kids trying too occupy there time while livin at they moms. However i think the siccness has helped 95LIVE be what it is. along w/ the street promotion we been doing. but iv'e networked with basically all the MC's we play which I could not have done if it wasnt for the siccness. I post too benifit 95LIVE & at the end of the day im worried about mines.

So for all the kats who helped us, i send my thanks too you

Dutch
Sean T
Sydaleneeeee
Playa Rae
Mdash
Balance
Frontline
Cellski
San Quinn
Mark 7
Loki
Mac & Ak
Jacka's Camp

If that aint networkin.... I dont know what is.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I don't know if you noticed that there will always be shit talking in the rap business. We're no exception to that. As long as we're dealing with rappers and it's fans you will never be rid of shit talkers.

And I see plenty of networkin going on, alot of it is done thru e-mail or pm, but at the end of the day even the shit talkers buy albums.

Nov 18, 2003
What needs to happen is all the bitches need to stop talking shit, and putting up bullshit threads.. I can name some names just from reading some alot of their bullshit that I see form them day in and day out, but that would only be defeating the purpose. Anyways, yeah it is on the up i wasen't here way back in the day like a lot of you but It will always have good streaks and bad streaks thats just the way it is.

Much love for the artists are post on here