Is this serious? Brother Lynch laying 16 bars for cats.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

LOLOLOLOL....oh really now.Like who?You must be talkin bout that one new cat named Mista Locsta G Dogg Huslta Cuz/Bluh/Folkz a.k.a. Pimp Daddy Mackin Ass Playa Potna out the Muthafuckin Deuce???Yeah he tight...
i think i know that fool...lol.....but yea what loki said

Nov 16, 2002
you kids are off some Dumb Shit....how the fuck u gonna say what a lynch verse is worth...you just nobodies only reason u got a opinion is cause u know about this site...think about it...lynch do what the fuck he want...half o you kids speakin on some shit about what who is worth is some geek ass comp nerds anyways...this is your hood keep bangin online and speakin on dumb shit fuckin squares

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
mosthated said:
you kids are off some Dumb Shit....how the fuck u gonna report me to tha authorities for tryin to fondel your ballz i was jus playin....
Fag..LMAO
Fukk You BITCH

you know nuthin about this here rap game i'm fresh off in it and i know lynch is worth mo than he chargin..and loki like i sed, you right 4 not lowerin yo price this ain't k-mart, ain't no blue light special nigga... cuz if i make it in this game...i ain't lowerin shit unless niggaz is doin tha same 4 me:devious:

PeAsH OuT

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
loki
whats the hizzaps ??? jr said he mentioned something to you about dienasty needing some help organizing and releasing an independent project. hit me on the email if you get a chance. ill be sending a cd of some new cuts to jr WHEN HE GIVES ME AN ADDY!!!
peace

Apr 26, 2002
on tha rilla, i'd pay lynch $3,800 befoe payin jay-z tens uv thousands to feature on my shit. wallnuts ^^^^^^ put that shit in perspective. there's been a grip uv c.d.'s i bought, jus cuz lynch wuz featured. for example: r.o.a. fold.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
The Unkut said:
siccmade 4 life yahoo page ~AIGht dEN
LMAO

I knew that I recognized it - I originally upped it. Then again, I upped like 90% of the pictz on that page

But muthafucaz need to start addin their Siccmade pictz and not just grabbin the onez that are there. I aint made or nothin. Just stating a thought.