Is this real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
pretty strange, the ONLY thing i can think is maybe tha fence was down when tha ghost car ran over it, and when he ran over it, it popped the fence bacc up. unless it jus fake. shit i dont kno. fold.

Nov 1, 2005
^^thats what i'm thinking,looks like they rigged it to pop up and stop the pigs.look how the dude was swerving,kinda like daring the pigs to chase him and knowing exactly where he was going...good for the ghostrider..fuck the police.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's fucking crazy. It looks pretty real to me and it was on Court TV (well atleast it says Court TV in the lower right corner.)

Plus that fence looks pretty long and it if went down and back up from the car it would be bent and/or moving. If he had something that just made it go down and up at the press of the button it would still be moving back and forth wouldn't it?

That shit is a trip.

Mar 9, 2005
Shit is strange - didn't the 'ghost' car go through the fence slightly to the left of the police car though? There might have been a hole in the fence a couple metres to the side - or it's fake...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Here's my thoughts.....

1. Ya see that car is about to turn, as the fence approaches therefore police car is about to turn to chase in car's way, that car could have moved around the fence, as it could have been a 'last fence' and then police bumped into a fence.....another fence or fake fence...

2. Another theory - you see that car is fading in front of fence view at the end, it could have been real, and if there are all fences standing horizontally, why was the fence not shown? Here's the picture...

The car's rear red lights should have lightened the fences...

EDIT:
Hmmm, I just found and checked CourtTV message board and I don't see a single person or people on that board talking about that kind of video, most likely fake