Is this good for a beginner?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its alright i think your doing a good job for a beginning, just keep at it practice makes perfect. I think that Lynch cover needs to be banned from being used or something, too many fools use that one.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:
I'd practice a bit more before thinking you're going to pull in some money... the first one has very hard to read text on the bottom, the mirrored images looks goofey to me, there's nothing breakin' them up to be mirrored against... the second one is too busy and not that clear, the last one is a very common picture of seattle off google.com probably... even without stating you were a beginer I could tell (not a bad thing it has to do with how things are used really) and you've barely scratched the surface of what graphics programs have to offer... go read some stuff about different things and perfect your craft.... don't go rush out and do shit half assed (because that's what it'd be without knowing more IMO) and screwing yourself by setting up a bad name for yourself because you didn't get enough practice before you started selling your ideas around...

^^that's some good advice right there.....