IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
incisions wants erryone to go to that bootsy website cuz nobody here likes him or his music.

mastermind and lamb are hella salty cuz both their "music" gets rejected here.
i dont care if the 5 active posters here dont fux wit me...thats not what im talkin bout. im sayin that once the mods start followin the herd and bannin people based their general like-ability, it's bias moderation, and more importantly, bad business. period.

lol killa tay was banned from here...i mean, cmon bruh. they on some other shit n u kno it.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
incisions wants erryone to go to that bootsy website cuz nobody here likes him or his music.

mastermind and lamb are hella salty cuz both their "music" gets rejected here.
I can care less what some think here cause I've had plenty hate who later ended up likeing something I did.if had the right connects and time and extra money I'd probably be as good to u as berner is now it's not about making good music it's about making big business moves/working with the well known artists.to me it's honestly been about making real music of shit I been thru seen or done that peeps can relate to.i know here In Salinas we hate on one another a lot to were u have same color gang on gang violence.but the bay takes the cake On Being salty and hating on everything from pioneers that made paved the way and maybe fell of do to drugs or life's struggles.for instincts taping 4tay but 4tau will alway be a legend,just like u got east coast peeps like dmx who was on a bigger level then fortay but still can't get on track but ask him to spit and it's still go. A be ready fire.

Feb 19, 2015
And just as I expected I see a bunch of threads that are TMZ articles about Suge Knight and the NWA movie, a LAMB thread, people discussing their ideal tracklist for Doggystyle, and some threads on "Compton." How do your servers keep up with all that traffic?

my dude, like i said, the traffic -and particularly the general music discussion- is far more consistent than over here....and i aint even boastin, dubcc not at its peak neither. but the front page at dubcc holds 50 threads, as opposed to here, which only holds 25 threads..... and still, if u go to page 2 of dubcc (100 threads deep), theres no threads wit a last post from august 16...on here, u got last posts from august 16 on the first page (25 threads deep).....the music discussion on here is in struggle-mode right now, and u can partially thank the overmoderation for that. no need 2 deny the obvious.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
It's been that way here since I can remember,I've been banned so many times just for posting to many new threads with new beats or songs all because a few haters that run together I've even been banned for battling here when I was called out lmao.and all I gotta say is I felt like u feel Tay for so many years like y do they ban the ones who get hated on and defend them
Selves makes no sense.when they banned u I made a thread how retarted it was to ban a west coast pioneer but since I made it it got deleted,so ya this place has been shady as fuck for over a decade now but it also died out here there use to be a lot of active members.
Since I been here they ran of a few like at one time indecent got nuthing but love here then one day the love was lost and he was not to be herd or seen here.i remember ap9 getting ran of, berner went from being totally hated on from members taking his drought season album and made it strictly a jacka cd,then all of a sudden every one was jocking him cause he was making moves but still musically made garbage.agerman use to post here sandman coz Pacino jt the Bigga figga,dj pimp and so many others but now it's all about ur five remaining active members who pay the fees to keep this site running .unlv use to post here but like I said its a lost site shit even brotha ounce use to post.i can go on and on lmao
I can care less what some think here cause I've had plenty hate who later ended up likeing something I did.if had the right connects and time and extra money I'd probably be as good to u as berner is now it's not about making good music it's about making big business moves/working with the well known artists.to me it's honestly been about making real music of shit I been thru seen or done that peeps can relate to.i know here In Salinas we hate on one another a lot to were u have same color gang on gang violence.but the bay takes the cake On Being salty and hating on everything from pioneers that made paved the way and maybe fell of do to drugs or life's struggles.for instincts taping 4tay but 4tau will alway be a legend,just like u got east coast peeps like dmx who was on a bigger level then fortay but still can't get on track but ask him to spit and it's still go. A be ready fire.
This guy nose what he's talkin about

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NAH....IMMA POST WHERE I WANNA POST AND I GUARANTEE IVE DONE MORE FOR BAY AREA RAP THAN U. AND STILL DO SO U CAN TAKE YOUR OPINION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE SO U KNOW WHERE ITS AT IF U EVER NEED IT AGAIN...
#WCM
#HATRED IS A DISEASE
#U CANT STOP THE TRUTH...
#U TRYIN TOO HARD CUH