Is there anything to do in Monterey?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@Exxxo - Check your PM's...

@Moe - Actually it's my girlfriend's album... I did a little over half the production though. When the album was being recorded Sankofa was off in the mountains or something though, a 3 month hiking trip or some shit. I wanna do more shit with him in the future though I like his shit... I did a beat on his "Obese America" album that he just put out, if you have it check out Videodrome.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, I did that one up... Thanks... I wish that track could have been mixed better and mastered before he put it out though... I think I gave him that beat a couple years ago...

Yeah we can put something down hit me up sometime [email protected]

Jun 20, 2002
what to do in monterey

You should hit Alvarado street, very nice place, then hit the wharf for some calamari they got sum dope seafood. The aquarium is tight if you into the sea, Then they have some outlets there too. a few cool clubs.
watch out for this black/indian guy named Alligator, crazy fuck!
he might attack you, he's like a black crocadile dundee/indiana jones, mufuka! whatever you do dont tell him you're into muzik!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care where you're at , monterey, marina, seaside, pacific grove, carmel, people know about him!