Is There Anyone..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
interested and willing to flip a cover for this project that myself and my boy Tact Out Muzic are putting out? It's for our female rapper JenRO and the album is titled "The Revelation". The album features Young Noble of Pac's Outlawz, Goldie Loc of Tha Eastsidaz, Spice 1, Mr.Kee, C-Lim and Mac & AK. The best cover will be picked and if we use yours, we will shoot you 10 copies of the album. This album very possibly will be coming out on a major so we want it to have a dark but still mainstream feel to it.

Whoever flips the tightest cover will also get paid to do another one and will have their skills promoted on our sites Tact Out Muzic and Unknown Muzic Ent.

Those interested please email me so I can send you the pictures. They are too big to post up on here.

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
Rubiqkz said:
Twice as many people would peep your sites if they looked good.
UHH...YOU DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF TACTOUTMUZIC.COM??? WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER " LOOKING GOOD " ???

JLOCO... YOU DO THE MIGRATION YET? WASSUP WITH THE SITE PIMPIN I BEEN TRYING TO CONNECT BUT ITS BEEN DOWN FOR A MINUTE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
the tact out muzic site is in the middle of changing servers, and not cuz its my site, but the shit is prolly one of the best sites ive seen for an indipendant label.... not everyone has money to pay for all this flash shit, and bling bling all over, th e unknown site serves its purpose, besides do people just visit a site cuz it looks good??? i sure dont.... pay pal's site is ugly, yet im there every day.... young joe built the unknown site all on his own, no classes or nothin, id say he did a dam good job... better then most of these cats sites that post here....

anyways so lets get yal crackin on them covers see what yal comin with.... 1-luv!!!