IS THERE ANYBODY TIRED OF GAME DISSIN 50?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
I'm just wonderin if there is anybody out there who is tired of Game dissin 50? I know I am. Everybody knows 50 is a snitch and is a sucka, he has put restraing orders out and everything. But do Game have any other things in his life to rap about then fuck 50????
Just my opinion??? Any 1 else???

Oct 30, 2005
skillzmasonya said:
I'm just wonderin if there is anybody out there who is tired of Game dissin 50? I know I am. Everybody knows 50 is a snitch and is a sucka, he has put restraing orders out and everything. But do Game have any other things in his life to rap about then fuck 50????
Just my opinion??? Any 1 else???
not really...wut goes around comes around, snitch or not he still puts out good music

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
no

my feelings are never touched by rappers dissin 1 another.. and i dont care whether its made up... or real.. if its about a nigga i dont know.. say whatever u want... make it funny and insulting as possible

and dont bitch up when confronted haha

Feb 8, 2003
Game should quit using G Unit & 50's name to sell mixtapes and focus on his next project instead of dissin 50. Bc IMO if Games new shit flop I think Interscope may release him from his contract. that feud is phony beef bc if niggas really had a problem Im sure they wouldve been went heads up. Hate him or luv him 50 is a major player in the industry and a boss he knows how to sell albums and put together a hit record.

Dec 2, 2005
i don't hate game..but yehhh the fact of game dissin' 50 all the time is garbage...and i don't even like 50 (he gettin' his money though). but yeah i believe game can succeed more but the fact that he keep dissin' 50 will always bring him down in hip hop....and it's pretty old too

Dec 25, 2003
I seriously think this beef shit in general is tiresome!

It even irritates me a bit when kids brag about it while bumpin their cd players or mixtape and gear shoppin at the mall......

Seems like beefing and dissing other people on wax is a hip-hop trend in my opinion......

But its sooo lame......