is there a way to get around customs forms?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
...i mean, i got about 40 packages ready to send out tomorrow.
Literally.
..i ain't tryin' to get arthritis.
..is there any way to get around having to fill out customs forms for each and everyone one of them?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
HERE'S A SIMPLE SOLUTION.. DON'T FILL THEM OUT!

If you are sending 1-4 CDs, you don't have to fill out any customs form. I think if it's less than 1 lb. then custom forms are not needed. Countries like Germany & Canada are very strict so you definitely have to fill out and attach customs form on ALL packages headed those direction even if you don't have to.

Sep 20, 2005
Triple X Rated said:
HERE'S A SIMPLE SOLUTION.. DON'T FILL THEM OUT!

If you are sending 1-4 CDs, you don't have to fill out any customs form. I think if it's less than 1 lb. then custom forms are not needed. Countries like Germany & Canada are very strict so you definitely have to fill out and attach customs form on ALL packages headed those direction even if you don't have to.

I've tried that one before. The post office says that since the items are merchandise, that a customs form has to be filled out. If it were just a letter, then I wouldn't have to do so.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Revolutionist said:
I've tried that one before. The post office says that since the items are merchandise, that a customs form has to be filled out. If it were just a letter, then I wouldn't have to do so.
I go to 3 post offices and they tell me that I don't have to fill them out if they are less than 16 ounces.. It even says on their computer system that any items less than 16 ounces does not require a customs form (green). I've been doing it for over a year and a half now and had no problems. The employee(s) at the post office that you go to don't know the rules on customs form.. They are either new or old employees that haven't read up on any updated rules and regulations. I've sent out hundreds of packages to Japan, Netherlands, Italy, Australia, and France without using any customs forms. But then again Germany and Canada is a must..

Jun 9, 2002
they always make me feel em out too regardless of the weight....it could be the fact that their not up to date on new regulations..who knows. all i can tell u brother, is get to writing! you might as well go ahead and grab you about 100 forms and take them home with you. and everytime you have an order fill it out on the spot so you dont have to do em all at once everytime

May 3, 2002
I always fill mine out in advance. I never even thought of askin to see if ot was possible to do without but I am now because I hate filling those pieces of shit out

Apr 25, 2002
I hate being up in the post office filling out like 20 of those forms. I been grabbin piles and bringin em home. Thats why for international shipping I gotta charge way more.

Paypal fees
shipping and packaging
gas to go to the post office
and a little extra for all my time and suffering with the hassle of filling out forms and waiting in crowded post offices with long lines

Sep 12, 2002
Revolutionist said:
...i mean, i got about 40 packages ready to send out tomorrow.
Literally.
..i ain't tryin' to get arthritis.
..is there any way to get around having to fill out customs forms for each and everyone one of them?
did you send out my package and did u send on fri or tues and was it by priority mail or media mail