Is there a more cursed team in the NBA than the Timberwolves?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Seriously. I'm thoroughly convinced they'll never even get to the NBA finals as long as they're in Minnesota. Fucking Lakers curse.

They've consistently been one of the worst teams in the league since their inception over 20 years ago (aside from 2 or 3 decent years), yet they've never drafted higher than the 3rd pick. To top that off, 3 of the top 4 players they've ever drafted - Ray Allen, Brandon Roy, and O.J. Mayo - were TRADED AWAY immediately after they drafted them.

ugh. can't we sell them to Seattle or something? I'd rather have no NBA franchise at all at this point.

thanks for viewing my shitty thread about my shitty team. Not Cool Story Bro.

Mar 24, 2006
Seriously. I'm thoroughly convinced they'll never even get to the NBA finals as long as they're in Minnesota. Fucking Lakers curse.

They've consistently been one of the worst teams in the league since their inception over 20 years ago (aside from 2 or 3 decent years), yet they've never drafted higher than the 3rd pick. To top that off, 3 of the top 4 players they've ever drafted - Ray Allen, Brandon Roy, and O.J. Mayo - were TRADED AWAY immediately after they drafted them.

ugh. can't we sell them to Seattle or something? I'd rather have no NBA franchise at all at this point.

thanks for viewing my shitty thread about my shitty team. Not Cool Story Bro.
we'll take em!

Mar 26, 2009
I think Sactown is right up there with Minnesota in terms of luck. Worst team last year, 4th pick. 3rd worst this year and we get the 5th pick, aint that a bitch. Atleast your team is within the 4 top players = Wall, Turner, Favors, and Cousins.

Apr 20, 2003
Clippers take the bait for the worst NBA franchise in my opinion... Have to share a basketball arena with the Lakers which win championships and don't get started with all those #1 picks who haven't amounted to shiiiet. They practically suck every year but gotta give respect to all the true diehard Clip fans who have to endure all the shit year in and year out, lol WHERE EVER THEY ARE!

Jul 29, 2008
I think Sactown is right up there with Minnesota in terms of luck. Worst team last year, 4th pick. 3rd worst this year and we get the 5th pick, aint that a bitch. Atleast your team is within the 4 top players = Wall, Turner, Favors, and Cousins.
YEA BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A GOOD GM IN PETRIE WHO ALWAYS MAKES THE BEST OF THE SITUATION......

Jun 9, 2007
The T-Wolves made the playoffs 8 years in a row up until 2004. Thats pretty damn good.
True, but they got killed in the first round 7 out of those 8 years.

The Clippers have at least gotten the first or second pick 6 times since moving to L.A.... but overall both the Clippers and the Wolves have had a pretty dreadful draft history with some WTF decisions along the way..

you guys are right tho.. the Wolves have a better history than the Clippers overall. Thanks for making me feel better about having a shitty NBA franchise!! :cool: