Is the sicc dying?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
Unfortunately, you and the nerds who post here don't stand a chance

On some real shit, you'd be lucky not to die a virgin Brodie
where do you get the nerve to call anyone a nerd faggot? you talk all fucking day on this website about how it's lame to be on the website all fucking day. you are a hippocrip fuckin dork who lives with his hot mom. please just stop it. it is so fucking annoying man

Mar 21, 2009
the naked pictures of incisions naked hot family aren't showing up for. but it does make me wonder, how the fuck are you so ugly and jewish looking when you're mom and sister are so fucking hot man? you got served a chili dog nerd. what age were you when you first jerked off to you're attractive direct family you fucking weird hunchback of notre damn lonely faggot who takes his moms real estate bonus and rolls it into a bottomless money that makes his voice sound scary on pro tunes lol. kill yourself i hate you so much. if i could get a hold of you and had nothing to lose i would seriously beat you death because you are the lamest fucking dork i ever talked to.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Feb 19, 2015
the naked pictures of incisions naked hot family aren't showing up for. but it does make me wonder, how the fuck are you so ugly and jewish looking when you're mom and sister are so fucking hot man? you got served a chili dog nerd. what age were you when you first jerked off to you're attractive direct family you fucking weird hunchback of notre damn lonely faggot who takes his moms real estate bonus and rolls it into a bottomless money that makes his voice sound scary on pro tunes lol. kill yourself i hate you so much. if i could get a hold of you and had nothing to lose i would seriously beat you death because you are the lamest fucking dork i ever talked to.

U sound gay and frustrated talkin about my looks and then gettin hella mad lmao, you just an older version of the British nerd...you'll be ok champ

Www.Instagram.com/Lasmostblunted