is tech afraid to get invoolved with regime beef??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2005
hes not on the new regime mixtape, which makes me think this is the reason..why esle??? who cant pull a verse out of their ass for a mixtape??? i can understand how he woudlent want to be involved, he has a family ect....but why dosent he juist say that instead of lookin pussy

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
In this aspect he does look pussy... What's the point of having a click if you don't ride for em, wrong or right... I mean you scream regime life but for what... There hella is no point... He should just do his own thing

Jan 12, 2003
on the 12th of this month there's an interview goin down w/ yuk and he's getting asked if he's gonna try hookin up w/ tech on everready for a regime track, and he's also getting asked his opinion as to why tech wasnt on the mixtape. We already now from our forum that its cuz of being too busy touring and working on his own shit and whatnot, but now its yuk's turn to voice his opinion on the two. Once the interview is copletely I'll copy and paste the shit he said over here.

Mar 1, 2005
yuk

you know Yuk aint gonna talk know shit on tech. Tech just tryin to get shit done why you think he's releasin that other shit on the 22nd to hold us ma fuckas over till that shit drops

Jan 12, 2003
mytypashit said:
you know Yuk aint gonna talk know shit on tech. Tech just tryin to get shit done why you think he's releasin that other shit on the 22nd to hold us ma fuckas over till that shit drops
thats common knowledge, whats the point of posting this?

Jan 6, 2005
aaaa

sam42004 said:
He doesnt look pussy dumbfuck, Keep that attitude and ur gonna get mad hated on.
-sam

shut the fuck up you fucking dick ryder..... i was asking a legit question, and as for gettind "mad hated oN' your the only one out of every responce who hated...fucking butt hurt groupie

Dec 1, 2003
Like I said before, "Tech" dissin' on some cats in the limelight, Yes!
Lookin' pussy for not being on the Regime shit? Please "Tech" would've laced it up... Believe that shit homie!

This is jus some plain and simple observations from me. I don't care either way, long as the damn "EverReady" gets done quik fast.

Jan 28, 2005
hmmm

If it weren't for betthastang, half you muthafuckaz on here would be left in the DARK and misconceiving ever little fuckin thing you hear into some crazy bullshit, wich happens a lot till he (or someone else who knows what the fuck they talkin 'bout) sheds light on the situation.

As for Tech "lookin pussy" for not bein on the Regime mixtape with a verse talkin shit on anyone....so the fuck what? I dont think it make him look pussy, and he obviously been workin on his own stuff.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
FUck, quit acting like a girl. They didnt have time to link up. Tech's not going to throw himself into a beef that has nothing to do with him. Just like Yuk never said a thing about Don Juan when Tech was doing songs about him. It's not about being "pussy" or "soft". Get over it.

Mar 2, 2005
techn9nehq said:
FUck, quit acting like a girl. They didnt have time to link up. Tech's not going to throw himself into a beef that has nothing to do with him. Just like Yuk never said a thing about Don Juan when Tech was doing songs about him. It's not about being "pussy" or "soft". Get over it.

Damn thank you..I dont see why people dont understand this..