???IS T-NUTTY DISS'N' MADMAN???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
All i said was your mouth is gonna get you in trouble some day. The truth hurts.....I could give you the digits, but i don't think getting cussed out and slapped up by a 5' tall female is gonna boost your sales. Its not the kind of promotion you want to start your rapping career with. stick to the studio...

A

All Out HOGG

Eh...When did rapping get drug into this...I just was lookin for'a quick piece of ass

trust me, when your release date comes (oh thats right you dont know who your distributor is or if the label your signed to even has distribution. I forgot. Are you even signed?) well lets pretend you got distribution. When your release date hits you dont want people saying "oh theres smurf, that dude that got fucked up and spit on by a girl" cuz news travels fast on the siccness and if that happened your projected sales would drop from 24 units down to about 3...(you might get lucky, maybe 2 blind people will pick up your cd on accident thinkin its the new Crooked I or sumthin.) The third sale of course would come from moms SMILE...at least theres somebody in this world that thinks you have talent.)