Is Shadow still in the game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
I was wondering if anybody knows what happened with Shadow and Lil Los? Did either of them ever release a solo album? I know at the end of Yoc Influenced, Woodie says something about how Los' album will be coming out soon. But I never heard anything else. And Shadow is hard as hell, everything I've heard him in has been top notch. Does he still rap? I am the co-owner of a Seattle sound production company that releases and distributes music by local artists; we were hoping we could work out some way of getting Shadow to appear in a couple of our artists songs. I don't know if he uses this board or if anybody knows an email or something I can contact him through, but if you do...lay it on me.

And if you can tell me the name of either artists' solo work it would be much appreciated (right now the only stuff by Shad that I have is his work from the Northern Expozures and his stuff with Woodie....but that song Graveyard Shift is some ultimately savage stuff, and has some of the best production I've heard in a while).

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
SHADOW GOT HALF AN ALBUM DONE THEN WAS OFF IN THE WIND AGAIN SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA COME OF THOSE SONGS....

AT SOUND SQUARED RAP, IF IT'S WORTH HIS TIME AND EFFORT I'M SURE I CAN GET SHADOW TO CRAWL OUT THE WOODWORKS....

AS FOR LOS, WHAT LIGHTYOVEGA SAID....

Feb 23, 2004
they all are working on shit as far as i have remembered from past posts....but it was B-Dawg, then i guess Shadow's taking time, and XO's should be droppin!!!in February i think someone said, and if i recall that was Lightyovga!!?? if not, time will pass and something will drop from someone!!cant wait for that time

C

CCCUser925

i rather for E.C.C. to take their time on making the albums..cuz to me its like this...

the more time they put on it...the better the album it is...