IS RAP MUSIC PERFECT ENGLISH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2002
yo playaz, I run a Latinos in Hip Hop Music Mag, as well know, rappers talk in slang which makes it hard to change slang to perfect english, many talk down on us www.theinfomag.tk bcus of the imperfect english! shit most rappers talk slang, imagen a publication changing slang to perfect english, wouldnt we be taking the reality out of the realness of the interviews? Shit I done did alot of interview online, none which I have up now, they type who they type, we wont ever edit shit, bcus it takes out the realness, it takes out what the rappers speak on, who is wit me on this issue? that Hip Hop is slang, is ibonic, and that it should stay like that? holler!

haters please just save your comments!

Jun 27, 2002
no hater am I, i no say rap is pefect english, but good luck wit magazine and hope you go far..Hip hop and rap are slang and can be hard to translate, but even the questions you had wrote had errors.....dont get so butthurt over the crtiticism bro....so you got a magazine that cant speak good english + rappers that speak a slang your not familiar = reader thinking "what the fuck did he try and say???" with every line written......Holla at DUGOUT...he'll do ya site tight .....invest more into a quality product and perhaps you will recieve a better response from readers.....right now your only advantage in this game is your somewhere in Tijuana and thats a different market some wanna tap into...otherwise you just another grain of sand on a beach........peace