is msane on the new d.e.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Nah M Sane ain't on DE new shit lol. Ain't you hear on Suicide Note when Lynch clowned him and said ask D.E. You can hear First Degree growlin' in tha baccground like he was co-signin w/ Lynch. Pluse Sane said himself he don't fucc w/ no one from Sac but Bo as far as music

Jun 23, 2004
Personally i think he was just fuckin with him like sayin fuck you with a smile over some video game shit, Im thinking that new song Champion is about playing Madden Football and he even challenges Lynch and you know Lynch And DE are cool, I don't think its a "beef" or whatever they call it now

Jun 23, 2004
Msane has some tight flows, on FU1 he rips it up, I don't know why everyone hates on him, I didnt pick up his solo but the tracks Ive heard hes been on hes been above average, and I dont think the Msane DE beef is real but thats just a thought, non of my buisnesss, BEEF SELLS< check yukmouth vs game

Aug 7, 2002
m sane seems like some ugly hatin muthafucca who wish he had his own style but takin e 40's ish...and dissin lynch cuz he waaay better then sane...his voice fucked up the 'parttime ' song