Is Mannie Fresh a top 5 producer in the game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I dont know about top 5, but Mannie is hella talented. I think if he produced for rappers outside the south a little more he could be in the top 5. I said it b4, his westcoast beats on Mack 10's Bang Or Ball were heated...

Aug 9, 2002
hes not even on my top 20....ive never really been into tha whole cashmoney thing... mannie got a couple good beats but just a couple... & i tought that mack10 album was HORRIBLE!...IMO

Apr 25, 2002
I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY HES TOP 5 TODAY.....TRUE,HE WAS BETTER IN THE PAST....BUT BESIDES PAUL,JUICY,LIL JON,AND DRE I CANT THINK OF AMYONE ELSE BETTER....MOST OF THEM EAST COAST PRODUCERS THAT GET ALL THE PROPS ARE OVERRATED GARBAGE.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I think one thing people neglect to realize is... People like p.diddy, jermaine dupri, lil jon and mannie fresh etc... on any given day could get in the studio and make a beat that would blow your hair back. On a daily basis, they make beats that I don't like, but they ain't making beats for people like me.

I think mannie fresh is easily in the top 5

May 15, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I think one thing people neglect to realize is... People like p.diddy, jermaine dupri, lil jon and mannie fresh etc... on any given day could get in the studio and make a beat that would blow your hair back. On a daily basis, they make beats that I don't like, but they ain't making beats for people like me.

I think mannie fresh is easily in the top 5
Exactly

Jul 1, 2004
i probly owuldnt say top 5 but top 10 yea liek other dude said. his shit does get repetitive but its his style. its jus the way he does shit u kno. alot of producers can do that but they got a way of handlin it that it doesnt SOUND so repetitive. but i do like dudes beats tho form whut i remember i havtn heard nothin real recent but i kno he do got skillz at this shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
what producer in this game, that has even half the amount of songs he does under his belt, and doesn't use the same formula or sound repetitive. Even dr. dre sounds repetitive.

it's not just the b.g. album, check the how you luv that album, 400 degreez, i got that work, and the beats don't sound the same on all of those, he just uses that trigga man beat, so of course that element is always there, but they do a lot of bounce music, bounce without that shit is like slow techno or house music...

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

caffeine said:
what you think ?

i dont think so but i mean. he does have a certain unique sound that is his. still that dont make him good.
plus his beats r starting to sound kinda (bay Area)

imo. yet he does what he does real good and he compliments baby's and lil wayne perfectly!