Is Lynch gonna go MainStream?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
From the people who heard LBI are giving me the impression thats wut tha album sounds like, i considered Blocc movement a mainstream album it DIDNT have that creepy feel that albums like Nigga deep, Season (and sum of loaded) had.

No matter wut ill buy tha album n continute support lynch for a million different reasons.
mainly b/c the only rapper i consider better then him is dead(pac)

What direction do YOU people think this album is headed in ?

Apr 26, 2002
i hav a feelin lynch won't disappoint. c'mon, how tha fucc can a nigga named BROTHA LYNCH HUNG go mainstream? tha world aint ready 4 that shit mayne!!!!!!!!!! like i always say, lynch will take us to tha promise land. fold.

Aug 7, 2002
if lynch goes mainstream i'll still buy his shyt....yall can't make da man not go mainstream if he wanna go den he'll doit i think diz'll be tight if he do though lata on....juz like master p did wit ''makem say ugh'' i didn't want dat nygga goin mainstream but when ever i heard dat shyt it was still TIGHT AS FUCK......
and to Demoniac...u right man that loaded shit has da hardest productions harder then season of da siccness but season of da siccness had da siccest lyrics but i go with ''Loaded'' cuz of his tight azz lyrics and beats...

Jun 2, 2002
lynch said it himself (or at typed it himself) a while back that there is a few songs that are aimed for the radio, i'm just hoping that they are on the lines of '1 mo pound' which had radio appeal.

Jan 16, 2003
lynch:mainstream

yall know lynch will never sell out, i'm 19 now, i remember when i was in 8th grade an i seen a lynch video on b.e.t.--one mo pound. i've talked wit a few people thats seen it but other then that nobody else caught it.

Dec 27, 2002
i wouldn't care if his shit didn't get butchered and censored like hell to make it acceptable for tv or radio...if he can get his shit out to more peeps...coo...but he shouldn't have to mess with his lyrics so much to get the recognition...i think he should keep his shit real and rekindle and expand on his underground status...

BIG J said:
Blocc Movemet was up on tha Billboard charts, sumthin' like #40 or #30 something

DAYYUUUM!!! not baaad..... not bad @ all lynch stakkin sum nice grip these dayz...C-Bo As Well:)

oh yeah and i dunno about lynch & tha mainstream but i hope he don't go that way.........and zagg sed she was leaning more towards tha mainstream in dat horrorcore.com interview...and when she sed mainstream i hope she don't mean BS mainstream...cuz aint nuthin wrong wit mainstream til yo muzicc starts 2 suk:(.....like many artist will have a tite ass 1st mainstream album then their next albumz = str8 crap

:chinese:.....I'll pray 4 siccmade...lol...j/k

H

H. T. B

He might as well go mainstream. Think about it more fame, riches,
and females(never mind that one, he has his Bonnie Zagg).
Yeah Siccmade should go mainstream fuck what the haters say.
Do your thang Lynch. Everyone is anticipating that Lynch By The Inch. Is there a way anyone can buy that album from Lynch early?

May 7, 2002
WHATEVER LYNCH DOES IT WILL BE HEAT..HES NEVER DROPPED A BAD ALBUM....ID STILL BUY LYNCH IF HE WENT MAINSTREAM, BUT IT WOULDNT BE THE MAINSTREAM TALL TALKIN BOUT..IT'D STILL HAVE THAT STREET FEEL TO IT, BUT PEOPLE COULDNT BE Mad at HIM FOR TRYING TO MAKE A MILL TICKET....BUT REGARDLESS, ALL THE REAL LOYAL LYNCH FANS WILL BUY HIS SHIT NO MATTER WHAT...BUT HONESTLY, I THINK LYNCH SHOULD SPEND SOME BREAD AND GET A HEATED ASS PRODUCTION TEASM FOR HIM AND HIS ARTISTS, DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE LYNCH AND BEATA BEATS, BUT SICCMADE AINT BROKE NO MORE, THEY GOT SOME MONEY, THEY SHOULD PUT TOGETHER A UNNSTOPPABLE PRODUCTUION SQUAD AND TAKE THE WORLD OVER!

Aug 25, 2002
hmmmm

hmmm lynch goin mainstream i dunno shyt could be good i guess....i dont think hed put out a good album then throw out some trash 2 good fo that i mean look at niggaz like Master P....his first mainstream album Gheto D.....that shyt was hard an gutter as hell i was loven that shyt then his next albumz was just whack as hell shyt was stupid but as lynch keep putten out that street sicc shyt it would be cool i mean yah make something that could be played on the radio but yeah like others have said make it along the lines of one mo pound that shyt was sicc as hell haha and the video was even siccer from alkatraz....but anywayz do ya thang lynch just dont sell out lolz but damn im waitin for the LBI to drop imma cop that shyt next month fuck it im out...holla...

~100~

May 21, 2002
I think you are talking about the sound of the beats. Alot of the C.O.S album had a lighter feel to it than previous siccmade releases.

I think people are looking for the darkness in the beats.

Lynch always rhymes for Lynch, his concepts are hardcore.

I don't know how commercially marketable Lynch is, he is much siccer than Eminem and has a much more twisted sense of humour.

I don't think the album will dissapoint but im expecting it to be different from 24 deep, like that was different from SOTS, and like that was different from Loaded.

whats the official, official release date?

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
WHO GIVES A FUCC IF THE MAN GOES MAINSTREAM, HIS MUZICC WILL STILL BE TIGHT AS FUCC.
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE INDUSTRY BUT I DON'T THINK AN ARTIST HAS CONTROL OVER HIS SHIT GOING MAINSTREAM OR NOT, CUZ IF YOU SELL A GANG OF UNITS THEN EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND WALA YOUR MAINSTREAM.
MATTER FACT IN MY OPINION I THINK LYNCH IS MAINSTREAM, I MEAN DAMN HE'S KNOW WORLDWIDE!!!
AND WHY WOULDN'T A MUTHAFUCCA WANNA GO MAINSTREAM THAT'S WHERE THE BIG BUCCS IS AT!!!