IS LYNCH DEHYDRATED????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
in one of the songs on loaded he says "i wouldnt eat you cause your meat's too salty" but he must of ate whoever he was talking about, and apperantly old english isnt quenching his thirst!
i heard cedsing never really paid lynch for his albums which means maybe lynch didnt have enough money for the water bills.
in the song "i went from" on lynch by inch he says something about only having 200 dollars in his pocket and looking hella broke, i think if he only had 200 dollars he must of not been able to pay the water bill which is why he made the song "watta" on lynch by inch where he says "im blood thirsty for WATTA!!!"
could he of been indicating that he has been dehydrated???
also his playstation 2's team is called "the siccmade taliban" the real taliban was in afghanistan where there has been a drought for years, everyone there is thirsty! i think lynch has been dehydrated and should drink more water from now on!

Apr 25, 2002
italianstallion said:
in one of the songs on loaded he says "i wouldnt eat you cause your meat's too salty" but he must of ate whoever he was talking about, and apperantly old english isnt quenching his thirst!
i heard cedsing never really paid lynch for his albums which means maybe lynch didnt have enough money for the water bills.
in the song "i went from" on lynch by inch he says something about only having 200 dollars in his pocket and looking hella broke, i think if he only had 200 dollars he must of not been able to pay the water bill which is why he made the song "watta" on lynch by inch where he says "im blood thirsty for WATTA!!!"
also his playstation 2's team is called "the siccmade taliban" the real taliban was in afghanistan where there has been a drought for years, everyone there is thirsty! i think lynch has been dehydrated and should drink more water from now on!
actually the ps2 team is called siccmade soldiers.....i been a proud member for months now...and yes,this is a dumb ass thread.

May 10, 2002
italianstallion said:

LOL...youre an ass....but at least youre funny about it!!!

Jan 31, 2003
i think he was smoked out to the fullest and started this topic

i was high ass fuck the whole week and listened to the lynch cd .......im feelin lynch on tracks like "death dance" or "tried to shoot" i hope his problems will stop soon

good luck

Jun 21, 2003
There is many definitions of "watta" the way Lynch uses it. If you know then you know if not then he wants your stupid ass to wonder about it and post stupid threads like this one!!!!

Aug 7, 2002
i just realized this nigga just postin that to make people laugh i dont think he really thinks that but yall know what im talkin bout...