IS LYNCH BY INCH DROPPING TOMORROW FEB. 3RD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THIS WAS THE LAST STREET DATE THAT I HEARD. I HOPE ITS TRUE CIZ THAT WOULD BE A TIGHT BIRTHDAY PRESENT SINCE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY. I DONT HAVE MY HOPES UP THOUGH I DONT THINK THAT SHIT WILL BE OUT TILL AUGUST OR JUNE

May 3, 2002
i just hope it drops before the war.. if something big happends like a terrorist act against washington DC (suitcase nuke) in retaliation for the new gulf war i dont think we'll ever get to listen to another lynch album.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
AnthonyCG said:
^^^^Why would you think that
shit u never know....i remember like 2 or 3 years ago sam goody and musicland here QUIT sellin lynch cuz they thought it was too bad, they wouldnt even order it for you....pretty fucked up

Dec 27, 2002
hey loki, what's ur stance on the impending war? what do u think about that monkey bush? i'd like to hear your perspective on politics...

May 3, 2002
loki said:
before the war?
some of y'all be too much....
Loki you never know whats gonna happen in the next year or so with all this shit thats going on.. ya'll need to watch some more cnn and see whats really going on in the world.

Apr 25, 2002
i dunno bout full on war but at the base by my spot in 29 palms they just deployed pretty much everyone... and now they are all stationed just outside of iraq...

May 3, 2002
when i say war i mean mothafuckas shooting up each other, terrorist plots against americans, christians, allies of the united states, ect.. none of that shit really happend yet.. just 9/11 which is a picnic compared to what can happen.

feb 13th, march 13th and 31st are key dates on this war on iraq...look out for them.