Is Keak The New King Of Slang In The Bay???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
40 had the tittle, but his two most notable slangs were "PLAYA HATA", but that was Richmonds Philthy Phill. The other was "FASHEZZI" and that was Keak. So with Yadidamean and Hyphee under his belt...Is keak runnin the slang game right now?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
they both come wit slang....it aint new its just a way to talk wit folks on cells without catchin wind from cops.....thats the main reason....people think of slang everyday.....its just keak an 40water do it an actually make new words that can be used in everyday situation, not just slanging

Nov 6, 2004
drunkinfool said:
they both come wit slang....it aint new its just a way to talk wit folks on cells without catchin wind from cops.....thats the main reason....people think of slang everyday.....its just keak an 40water do it an actually make new words that can be used in everyday situation, not just slanging
thats sum real talk right thurrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
hahahahahah ^^^^ hell fucking yea. i bet hella people on this board could tell some stories about they made-up slang for use in that situation.... back in the day wed be on the phone sayin shit like 'yo can i shoot through and borrow...' and there was a list of videogames/music CDs we had memorized that we could choose from, each one representing some kind of bad bad substance/amount lmfao. thanks for the memories man, i forgot about that shit... best believe i can smoke a madden to the dome in one sesh!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
yadada?

thats some treal shit tho....

our block made like a whole page worth of slang if it was writtin down....jus cuz we was on cellys wit chips an shit

May 4, 2005
i know keak claims to have made up fasheezy,, but 40 was sayin that on old ass records,, before keak was even in the game.

Sep 24, 2004
360_541 said:
i know keak claims to have made up fasheezy,, but 40 was sayin that on old ass records,, before keak was even in the game.
Actually this type of talk was done in the late 60's & early 70's. During the Panther Movement when brothers were locked up and they wanted to sneak a word past the guards if they couldnt speak swaheli they twisted up english.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
jayoyayo said:
hahahahahah ^^^^ hell fucking yea. i bet hella people on this board could tell some stories about they made-up slang for use in that situation.... back in the day wed be on the phone sayin shit like 'yo can i shoot through and borrow...' and there was a list of videogames/music CDs we had memorized that we could choose from, each one representing some kind of bad bad substance/amount lmfao. thanks for the memories man, i forgot about that shit... best believe i can smoke a madden to the dome in one sesh!
yeah... me and my boys had to do that too

"so what's goin on tonight"
"not too much... you bout to come through?"
"yeah... I'll be by at about TEN... actually nah... fuck it... I'll be there in TWENTY minutes"