Is it true in the bible...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
i believe that jesus is the equivelant to chewbacca...and just about every country has a different name for "jesus" some people change their name when they move to another country because names too hard to remember, pronounce, or the letters dont exist in that language, poor ol' kunta kinte! so wheather its Jesus, HE-Zeus, Isus, Jezus or any other name, and if he did exist, he was not mexican cause HE-Zeus is mexican name, and he was not black cause he converted water into alcohol, believe it or not black people, white people outside of the states arent as square as some are here

Mar 12, 2005
kingsvillektp said:
that aint a fact.
Neither is any of the bullshit those other men have presented. @MEXCOM I wonder why Heresy called you a follower of the way, are you saying you agree with JMACLN? Ay Muy Chingon?! Que la Chingada?!:hurt:

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Stockton209SS said:
Neither is any of the bullshit those other men have presented. @MEXCOM I wonder why Heresy called you a follower of the way, are you saying you agree with JMACLN? Ay Muy Chingon?! Que la Chingada?!:hurt:
Im not agreeing with anyone i have my own thoughts. Just that i dont think he was sinless. I just cant beleive that, if he was god's son then he would probably forgive his son even if he did sin.

Mar 12, 2005
kingsvillektp said:
Im not agreeing with anyone i have my own thoughts. Just that i dont think he was sinless. I just cant beleive that, if he was god's son then he would probably forgive his son even if he did sin.
no because God could not have sin around him and Jesus is God. But if jesus sinned God is a liar.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
If Jesus is God and God cant have sin around him..
how did he get a ghetto pass and was able to walk the earth...

OH WAIT!!! cause he was sent from God right?

which means he was sent from himself?
Which means...who the fuck was he talkin to what he was like..

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do"

???????????????????????????

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Man.....christianity as is more confusing that learning english..

Feb 8, 2006
Faith and Politics most people can't discuss without resorting to name calling. Some people have horrible communication skills and don't understand that by trying to teach people about their faith, they in fact turn people away because of the negativeness and degrading manner some treat the "non-believers". To tell someone that their faith is "wrong" or untrue is comical, but more so degrading. No one here knows the answers to the world and God. I don't like how religion has morphed into soooooooo many different churches and faiths, not to mention man made religions. But to judge a whole religion by some idiots you've met in the past is immature. We all can learn from each other and choose to make their own rational decision but patience isn't one of our virtues. With that said I have to call Scientology funny as hell.lol

Mar 12, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
that was deep GTS and i agree(to a certain extent)

so Stockton........Jesus is God?!?!?!
Yes Isaiah 9:5-6. He can forgive sins just like God the Father and the Holy spirit. He can cast out demons will ease. He never sinned in his life which proves he lived Godly. He rose from the dead by the Grace of God. He will judge to earth when he returns king of kings, lord of lords, and don't tell me that he aint God, who else has been given authority over us to Judge us.

Mar 12, 2005
JLMACN said:
If Jesus is God and God cant have sin around him..
how did he get a ghetto pass and was able to walk the earth...

OH WAIT!!! cause he was sent from God right?

which means he was sent from himself?
Which means...who the fuck was he talkin to what he was like..

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do"

???????????????????????????

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Man.....christianity as is more confusing that learning english..

Nope the Father sent him, he was doing the will of his father. People don't believe in the trinity, It's more of a term for God. You have God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, three distinct Persons, but make one God. When you Worship the Father in the Name of Jesus Christ you also worship the Holy Spirit. Through Jesus the Father is worshipped, and through the father and Son the holyspirit is worshipped and Glorified in his own Grace.

The Only reason Christianity is hard to understand because atheists only look for logic or what's physical, rather then expanding the mind. Bob Marley and Charles Darwinweren't Christian. One was a rastafari they worshipped God in Hale Sallassie, and Darwin was an evolutionists. Before they died they asked Jesus to come into their lives.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
the problems with Atheists is that we are stuck in Reality.

Christians just cant get past that story book.

and there are several Christians that have denouced God before they died...whats your point here?

Feb 8, 2006
JLMACN said:

and there are several Christians that have denouced God before they died...whats your point here?

There are several Atheists that have become Christians...what's your point?

Mar 12, 2005
JLMACN said:

Fair enough, but is reality only to you guys, Things of the Physical. I know you being an x-christian, sometimes do you feel there's something beyond the physical. What if you're reality is actually spiritual blindness. But again you don't even believe in spiritualism. But is there ever a time, since you denounced God, that you still feel He's there?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Stockton209SS said:
Yes Isaiah 9:5-6. He can forgive sins just like God the Father and the Holy spirit. He can cast out demons will ease. He never sinned in his life which proves he lived Godly. He rose from the dead by the Grace of God. He will judge to earth when he returns king of kings, lord of lords, and don't tell me that he aint God, who else has been given authority over us to Judge us.
HE AIN'T (gOD). LOL

Mar 12, 2005
The Might God, Immanuel God is with us :dead: you don't want to get into it, neither do I, or unless a person is willing to learn, but you have already made up your mind and your views.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^QUIT BABBLIN' SHIT LIKE IT'S FACT. 2-0-SIXX MADE THAT THREAD SO YOU CAN DO THAT. ALL YOU DOIN' IS MAKIN' MUTHA-FUKAS DOUBT MORE OF (gOD)'S EXISTENCE CAUSE THOSE FAKE DOgMA'S ARE NOT LOgICAL. LOOK AT THERE QUESTIONS. CAN YOU HONESTLY ANSWER THEM?