IS IT POSSIBLE....WEST COAST MIXTAPE KINGS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
WE'RE WORKING ON IT!

This is the first volume of the "One West Series" hosted by Glasses Malone. 31 tracks of nothing but the dopest hip hop coming out of the West Coast from artists such as Mistah Fab, The Jacka, E-40, Mitchy Slick, San Quinn, Roccett, Suga Free, Too Short, The Game, Nipsey Hussle, J Stalin, Crooked I, Planet Asia, Big Rich, Dogg Pound, Turf Talk, Beeda Weeda, Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Mack 10 and many many more. This is the cream of the crop for West Coast artists! the Demolition Men are going to continue to bring you the rawest talent with the rawest mixtapes. Be on the look out for ONE WEST VOL 2 HOSTED BY MISTAH FAB!

ONE WEST VOL 1 TRACKLIST
1) Glasses Malone - One West Intro
2) Glasses Malone Ft Lil Wayne - Haters
3) Nipsey Hussle Ft The Game - Bullets
4) The Jacka - A Real Feelin - Prod. By Rob Lo
5) E-40 - E.A.R.L - Prod. By Lil John
6) Killa Keise & Shady Nate - How I Fuck Wit It - Prod. By DJ Fresh
7) Crooked I & Glasses Malone - Im Cold
8) Glasses Malone Interlude
9) Even Oddz Ft Big Rich - Gettin' Money All Day - Prod. By MA
10) Dogg Pound Ft Turf Talk - Yall Know What Im Doin
11) Gorilla Pits Ft Dominic Perez (Medellin,Colombia) - Keep On Pushin(Remix) - Prod. By Sonic Soundz
12) 211 - Just Like That
13) Mack 10 Ft Glasses Malone - Ballin
14) San Quinn - 3rd Eye - Prod. By Dexsbeats
15) Kurupt Ft Too Short - Break It Down Like - Prod. By John Silva
16) J Stalin - Cocaine Cowboys - Prod. By DJ Fresh
17) 211 & Jay Rock - I Aint Tell
18) Husalah - What Chu' Know About
19) Glasses Malone & Mistah Fab - Interlude 2 (Bloopers)
20) Mistah Fab Ft Glasses Malone - Blowin Up - (Demolition Men Exclusive)
21) Roccet Ft Akon - All I Know
22) Quiz Ft Glasses Malone - Vote 4 Me
23) Sumthin Terrible Ft Messy Marv - 1 Hunit
24) Glasses Malone Interlude 3
25) Beeda Weeda Ft PlayBoy - Hott Mess
26) Kokane - You Got Me Fucked Up
27) Balance Ft Messy Marv & Yukmouth - Im Good - Prod. By Trademark
28) Suga Free - Sana Sana - Prod. By Co-T
29) Mitchy Slick, Mistah Fab, Phil Da Agony, Planet Asia, Bishop Lamont & Krondon - Sunny CA
30) Mitchy Slick - Dr. Cube - *Message to Ice Cube & Dr.Dre* - (Demolition Men Exclusive) - Prod. By Rob Lo
31) Glasses Malone Outro

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Dec 24, 2003
Nope. No King status without Jayo Felony. Yo got Kurupt & too Short so you can have Jayos seasoned ass on there too. Im just sayin is all.

Dec 16, 2008
@50 cal. S what if it's been out for 10 years. Those cats are putting the music out to the masses. Not all the fans are on these internet sites. That's the problem were having and why the mixtapes are weak. The DJ's need to stop worrying about what songs are out, or have been herd and just get them out to the public as much and as many times as possible.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
No the mixtapes are ass because its alot of either recycled shit, wack shit...and i dont want to hear some screamin all over some songs...I dont know 1 person with one of their mixtapes...so they aint in the streets...so most their promotion must be on the internet.
It almost sounds like you are looking at it from an artists perspective...
The problem lies with Oversaturation of the market which leads to an over abundance of supply which brings down the demand. If artists really wanted to get shit crackin..they wouldnt fuck with 98% of these dj/mixtape producers.
Back in the day people was really checkin for them mixtapes because of exclusives, or some real Dj Skills. Now it is so commercialized that not much is exclusive and the only Dj Skill is some motherfuckin poppin SFX like Guns and shit or screamin all over the tracks. At this point I aint so sure Im gonna buy an artists album, let alone a mixtape which mostly is a half ass attempt of an album.

Dec 16, 2008
No the mixtapes are ass because its alot of either recycled shit, wack shit...and i dont want to hear some screamin all over some songs...I dont know 1 person with one of their mixtapes...so they aint in the streets...so most their promotion must be on the internet.
The problem lies with Oversaturation of the market which leads to an over abundance of supply which brings down the demand. If artists really wanted to get shit crackin..they wouldnt fuck with 98% of these dj/mixtape producers.
Back in the day people was really checkin for them mixtapes because of exclusives, or some real Dj Skills. Now it is so commercialized that not much is exclusive and the only Dj Skill is some motherfuckin poppin SFX like Guns and shit or screamin all over the tracks. At this point I aint so sure Im gonna buy an artists album, let alone a mixtape which mostly is a half ass attempt of an album.
I agree with most of the points you made. And alot of dj's try 2 rely on internet only. Well hell mostly everybody does that....

Jan 2, 2006
Who yall...mixtape Kings hahah Mixtapes on the West is Wack G...Fuck a mixtape... example how can Dr Cube be an exclusive when shit been up on the net for months...

it is an exclusive from the album we are recording with Mitchy slick. We leaked a while ago along with a few others. i wont even address the comment about "mixtapes on the west is wack".

Jan 2, 2006
You make a few valid points but mostly false generalizations. There are still real DJs out there. just like anything in life you have to dig through the bullshit to get to the real shit. You should really do your research about our mixtapes. We built our name from the streets up, really in the streets selling cds, from diego all the way up to seattle. no jobs son...on mommas. not one time in our three years of street hustling have i ran into another dj actively pushin his product in the streets. on top of that we got the skills. both been djing for over 13 years and active in the dj battle scene. and can still rock a club. not tryin to up our resume but just dont like being lumped into categories and stereotypes where we dont belong. We are 70 mixtapes deep in the game and we play it the right way. im sure you can respect that my nigga. dont judge our whole existence by one mixtape, this is the first in a series and there will be plenty more coming.

and the comment about West Coast Mixtape Kings was a prediction, not a statement of fact. Notice the disclaimer "we're working on it"

DEMOLITION MEN PRESENTS "ONE WEST VOL 1" HOSTED BY GLASSES MALONE
Out Now!

MITCHY SLICK & THE DEMOLITION MEN- "LOST IN THE YAY"
Album & Mixtape coming soon!

DEMOLITION MEN PRESENTS "ONE WEST VOL 2" HOSTED BY MISTAH FAB
Coming soon!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wait...correction

yall arent the best, second best tho.

dj fresh's tonite show series/and his beat mixtapes like okair>>>>>>demolition men mixtapes

thats just IMHO but almost all yall shit slap and it might be fair to say yal are the best because fresh only works with bay area cats on the tonite show shit i think? correct if wrong...and yall have worked with a few southern cali cats

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
You make a few valid points but mostly false generalizations. There are still real DJs out there. just like anything in life you have to dig through the bullshit to get to the real shit. You should really do your research about our mixtapes. We built our name from the streets up, really in the streets selling cds, from diego all the way up to seattle. no jobs son...on mommas. not one time in our three years of street hustling have i ran into another dj actively pushin his product in the streets. on top of that we got the skills. both been djing for over 13 years and active in the dj battle scene. and can still rock a club. not tryin to up our resume but just dont like being lumped into categories and stereotypes where we dont belong. We are 70 mixtapes deep in the game and we play it the right way. im sure you can respect that my nigga. dont judge our whole existence by one mixtape, this is the first in a series and there will be plenty more coming.

and the comment about West Coast Mixtape Kings was a prediction, not a statement of fact. Notice the disclaimer "we're working on it"

DEMOLITION MEN PRESENTS "ONE WEST VOL 1" HOSTED BY GLASSES MALONE
Out Now!

MITCHY SLICK & THE DEMOLITION MEN- "LOST IN THE YAY"
Album & Mixtape coming soon!

DEMOLITION MEN PRESENTS "ONE WEST VOL 2" HOSTED BY MISTAH FAB
Coming soon!
Oh O.K. I like how you are somewhat humble...I might have to give yall a listen. You have to try and understand that there is so much garbage out there that consumers are leary in making purchases..especially for a mixtape..

Jan 29, 2009
i feel u fucc with yo boy still out the trunk wit it park a lot platinum all underground shit vol 1 thru 4

Jan 2, 2006
wait...correction

yall arent the best, second best tho.

dj fresh's tonite show series/and his beat mixtapes like okair>>>>>>demolition men mixtapes

thats just IMHO but almost all yall shit slap and it might be fair to say yal are the best because fresh only works with bay area cats on the tonite show shit i think? correct if wrong...and yall have worked with a few southern cali cats
Dj Fresh is my nigga! been knowing him before all this. But he doesnt put out mixtapes. All his projects are original productions. he releases albums. Fresh got them beats!