is it me or does loki looks like Jesus Christ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
I dont think Jesus was black.. cuz he was from Israel, so he'd be like them. They weren't black, you ever read the old testament? They didn't like the gentiles and other ppl too much. Considered em all dirty and ish. The doode that helped Jesus carry his cross was black tho. But, I guess Jesus was like... a lighter shade of brown.

May 3, 2003
Jesus was a jew, but ehhh... perhaps josef was like a african, sooo he would be a mixed black/jewish cat... but then again there are black jews, the barber down the street is a black jew.

D

Deadly Game

i say we all have a fund raiser to buy a plane ticcet for Epidemic so he can come on out here and talk that crazy shit to Loki or Lynchs face......

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ This clown, no not at all but 1 against like 3 or 5 hahaha you got to be kidding me and then all his little nut riders would show p and that makes like 10 so yeah iam bringing 3 or 4 and maybe something else depending. MInd your concerns

Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
^^ u aint bringin nothin...u dont even have friends..and the friends u do have ...they gotta be even more bitchmade than you..cuz i dont know what kinda folks would kick it with a cock rydin siccmade groupie like yourself

D

Deadly Game

lol.....Epidemic you scary son....if im ever way out in the boonies where you live i'll holla.....

Aug 2, 2002
I haven't read all the responses so someone might have posted this but the image when know of Jesus came to be cause a few centuries ago a cloth which was believed to be the one Jesus was buried in(It was found in a cave close to the exact area) was found and had a muddy like imprint of a man wit long hair and a berd. Since the bible says Jesus had long flowing hair like wool people excepted this imprinted image on these sheets to be Jeus and that how we get the popular image of him today.

Oct 10, 2003
Fuck this thread lol
Jesus wasnt black he wasnt white he wasnt purple,u all wanna know why,
ITs all bullshit,some crazy mutha fuccas had some good LSD when he wrote the Bible or whatevere the fuck the book is called.
Athiest to the fullest fuck all this religious pulling,
killing people for many many years ,and for what?
JUst imagine if relion never existed,then 6 million jews never would have died,shit i can keep on giong about ethnic wars.

But shit my 2 cents