is "I need a doctor" the first gay love song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

My post was a joke.... I know it was just a beef between Eazy & Dre. I don't think dude is gay. I just always thought it was funny because Eazy clowned him HARD. Eazy had the upper hand in that battle.

I never did respect Dre for his actions against Eazy (a best friend). Dre was only out to better himself and ended up getting FUCKED MORE at Death Row. Poetic Justice. Loved it.

Dre is a bitch for that. And dude is way overrated.
Plus everything Eazy and ATL said about Dre and Death Row was revealed to be 100% true. I remember Rappages clowning Ruthless and calling them haters for what they were saying, but Ruthless were speaking the truth...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Dre is no longer relevant to hip hop. He should stay behind the scenes and be an exec producer imo. A 45yo man making music for 15yo white teens is pathetic. He could use his position in the industry to speak on some issues and make some real music, but instead he makes some shit for emo eminem fans...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
since when is making music with emotion bad?
its bad when its forced and not sincere.
a good example of music with emotion that is good is that recovery album.
but this i need a doctor is pretty cheesy imo.
and LOL dre day is better than real muthafuckin g'z are you kiddin me right now?

this is a great thread by the way. lots of good debate in here

Jan 18, 2006
I can't believe folks are saying grow up to people that don't like this and call it gay. If u like emo emotional cry if I want to bullshit coo' but u can't expect a normal mothafucka in there 20's or older who have real life issues cuz of how fucked up things are right now to feel this garbage

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Why are people trippin on Dre's ego....listen to the content of most rappers and its about braggin on how dope they are.Dope in the streets,slangin,bangin,hustlin and on the mic....Rap musics content is all ego.Dre comes and can afford to back his ego up with money that provides him a solid team and video....Thats good shit.I think the video is kinda cheesy but not gay.I understand what was being conveyed.Dre's market has aged along with him.So youngsters might not feel him but real Dre fans like what he does.There is no precedent for how old you can be in the rap game.Shit is still bein set.Hip Hop music is still a baby compared to other generes of music......

Jul 25, 2007
Everything in the video before the Ferrari crashes was fantastic and the ending when he visits Eazy-E's grave. Everything else was ummmmm.........well....GAY!