IS GUCE IN JAIL OR IS IT A RUMOR??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
bruhhhh @ killa tays paragraphs. he's knocked me out of my lane of longest typed post about nothing in particular that didnt need more than half of a sentence

so much for having my own lane, fuck

usually ill read them with reason but sometimes you just scroll down and see this two page dissertation, then another one following right after it, in all caps and be like aww hell nah.... tl;dr

for what it is worth i do feel killa tay comes off ike he feels hes better than most of the posters here or deserves some sort of bowing down to... like kermit would say tho...'but thats none of my business' i think tho no matter what, you can always reread the a-wax-killa tay thread and that shit puts everything back in perspective..everything is clear

im sure offline bruh is a cool guy
killa tay seems like he wouldnt be the most annoying person to smoke a blunt with, might have alot of stories about early gangsta rap years to share or what not.

here i go typing pages...but im the original page writer in this bitch

i been doin this shit
That intro had me fkn rollin, LOL

That nigga will break it DOWN for u lol, but he the type of nigga that might yell out how he feels even if it means gettin whooped by 25 niggas, and then bounce back hollerin the same exact shit, which u cant do nothin but respect.

And as far as sayin he act like hes better than othrr ppl on here... I really dont think thats much different than most rappers' attitudes, i think hes just overall brutally honest with his shit. On some 'aint gotta like it but gotta respect it", which is better than some sugar-coated bullshit IMO

Nov 11, 2006
ITS ALWAYS BEEN FUN 2 ME 2 WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND GET ON THE SICCNESS AND CHECC A HATER WITH THE TRUTH SO THEIR MIND CAN AT LEAST BE RIGHT 4 THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY....YUP YUP
Im a huge fan of your music homie but ^^^forreal?

You soundin like the first thing u do after u wake up is check the siccness and then your whole day is based around how many "haters" u have to respond to....not a good look homie

And im not "hating", like I said i fux wit your music hard i was just bumpin kingpins earlier today...im just speakin on my observations from your posts...

P.S. 'fucc the world' wit you and marva and luni one of my fav tracks of all time

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Im a huge fan of your music homie but ^^^forreal?

You soundin like the first thing u do after u wake up is check the siccness and then your whole day is based around how many "haters" u have to respond to....not a good look homie

And im not "hating", like I said i fux wit your music hard i was just bumpin kingpins earlier today...im just speakin on my observations from your posts...

P.S. 'fucc the world' wit you and marva and luni one of my fav tracks of all time
WHAT DOES NOT A GOOD LOOK MEAN??? CUZ IF IT AINT IN MY DAILY VISION ITS NOT LIKE ITS RELEVANT IN MY MIND. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED 2 OPINIONS. THAT DONT MEAN THEY MOVE ME....I FIGURE IF PPL GOT KIDS OR CLAIM THEYRE THEIR OWN BOSS...WHY THE FUCC U ON THE INTERNET TRYIN 2 TELL A BOLD MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHAT 2 DO??? ITS NOT LIKE IMMA OBLIGE. IM HETEROSEXUAL. WHAT A MAN FEELS ABOUT ME DONT REALLY MOVE ME LIKE THAT. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT OF MY MUSIC BUT I DONT GIVE 2 FUCCS WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT ME PERSONALLY AND IF IT EFFECTS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT MY MUSIC THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT....I WAS THIS WAY BEFORE I EVER PICCED UP A MIKE OR HAD 2 DEAL WITH PPL OUTSIDE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD SO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.....IT IS WHAT IT IS. I WOULDNT PUT 2 MUCH THOUGHT INTO IT IF I WERE U. RNS 2014

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL THESE SIDEWINDER COMMENTS BUT NO ANSWERS....THX SICCNESS. I LEARNED MY LESSON HERE. ITS ALWAYS GOOD 2 BE ABLE 2 MAKE A POSITIVE OUT OF A NEGATIVE AND THATS WHAT IMMA DO IN THIS SCENARIO......IF ANYBODY HEARS SOMETHING THAT AINT A RUMOR LET ME KNOW. I'LL THANK U WHEN IT HAPPENS.
#MOBBIN (AND MOBBEN) {FUCC A HASHTAG.COM}

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WHAT DOES NOT A GOOD LOOK MEAN??? CUZ IF IT AINT IN MY DAILY VISION ITS NOT LIKE ITS RELEVANT IN MY MIND. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED 2 OPINIONS. THAT DONT MEAN THEY MOVE ME....I FIGURE IF PPL GOT KIDS OR CLAIM THEYRE THEIR OWN BOSS...WHY THE FUCC U ON THE INTERNET TRYIN 2 TELL A BOLD MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHAT 2 DO??? ITS NOT LIKE IMMA OBLIGE. IM HETEROSEXUAL. WHAT A MAN FEELS ABOUT ME DONT REALLY MOVE ME LIKE THAT. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT OF MY MUSIC BUT I DONT GIVE 2 FUCCS WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT ME PERSONALLY AND IF IT EFFECTS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT MY MUSIC THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT.... I WAS THIS WAY BEFORE I EVER PICCED UP A MIKE OR HAD 2 DEAL WITH PPL OUTSIDE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD SO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.....IT IS WHAT IT IS. I WOULDNT PUT 2 MUCH THOUGHT INTO IT IF I WERE U. RNS 2014

Nov 11, 2006
WHAT DOES NOT A GOOD LOOK MEAN??? CUZ IF IT AINT IN MY DAILY VISION ITS NOT LIKE ITS RELEVANT IN MY MIND. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED 2 OPINIONS. THAT DONT MEAN THEY MOVE ME....I FIGURE IF PPL GOT KIDS OR CLAIM THEYRE THEIR OWN BOSS...WHY THE FUCC U ON THE INTERNET TRYIN 2 TELL A BOLD MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHAT 2 DO??? ITS NOT LIKE IMMA OBLIGE. IM HETEROSEXUAL. WHAT A MAN FEELS ABOUT ME DONT REALLY MOVE ME LIKE THAT. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT OF MY MUSIC BUT I DONT GIVE 2 FUCCS WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT ME PERSONALLY AND IF IT EFFECTS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT MY MUSIC THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT....I WAS THIS WAY BEFORE I EVER PICCED UP A MIKE OR HAD 2 DEAL WITH PPL OUTSIDE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD SO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.....IT IS WHAT IT IS. I WOULDNT PUT 2 MUCH THOUGHT INTO IT IF I WERE U. RNS 2014

I aint tryin to go back and forth wit u homie, but theres hella contradictions goin on here. First u say u wake up and check the sicc every day to see what the haters sayin bout u, now u sayin what niggaz say about u dont move u....

I aint mad at ya tay, im always gonna bump your shit, just trust me homie when i say u goin back and forth wit niggaz on the sicc aint a good look, it really aint a good look for u, looks hella petty

Nov 11, 2006
WHY THE FUCC U ON THE INTERNET TRYIN 2 TELL A BOLD MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHAT 2 DO??? ITS NOT LIKE IMMA OBLIGE
I aint tellin anybody what to do, im simply tellin u as a fan of your music that u checkin the sicc for "haters" as your morning routine and asking if a nigga is locked up is not the biz to any potential new fans u might get

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I aint tryin to go back and forth wit u homie, but theres hella contradictions goin on here. First u say u wake up and check the sicc every day to see what the haters sayin bout u, now u sayin what niggaz say about u dont move u....

I aint mad at ya tay, im always gonna bump your shit, just trust me homie when i say u goin back and forth wit niggaz on the sicc aint a good look, it really aint a good look for u, looks hella petty
WELL SINCE U BEIN PARTICULAR....THATS ACTUALLY NOT WHAT I SAID BUT I'LL LET U GO AHEAD AND RUN WITH THAT SINCE U ALREADY SEEM 2 HAVE YOUR TRACC SHOES ON. AND SINCE RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT I DO BELIEVE ALL THIS IS VERY VERY PETTY I'LL JUST END MY DAY BY MOVIN RIGHT PAST IT AND FOCUSING ON SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER TOMORROW.
#SIMPLE SCIENCE
#ITS NOTHIN....
#WORRY ABOUT A BITCH,NOT ME...IT'LL GET U NOWHERE

Nov 11, 2006
WELL SINCE U BEIN PARTICULAR....THATS ACTUALLY NOT WHAT I SAID

ITS ALWAYS BEEN FUN 2 ME 2 WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND GET ON THE SICCNESS AND CHECC A HATER WITH THE TRUTH SO THEIR MIND CAN AT LEAST BE RIGHT 4 THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY....YUP YUP

WHAT A MAN FEELS ABOUT ME DONT REALLY MOVE ME LIKE THAT
Im not runnin wit shit, im quoting you on shit you posted...

Like I said Tay, I bump yo shit but this internet shit got u gassed up...

Speakin as one of your fans, u should concentrate on makin dope ass music like mr mafioso instead of trollin the sicc, but hey who am I to tell a 50 yr old man what to do in his spare time