Is flame any good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2009
i seen some of his shit and want to buy it but i dont wanna waste money on it if it sucks...wat u guyz think?wats his best work? o and plz be honest dont worry bout hurtin feelingz N shit

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
dont waste ya money, hes a sucka for dissing my future baby momma icey imma cum in her pussu over and over and therese nothing tdusitin can sdo im the god of siccness and athe king of puss u and tiddies and i wil conquer the worl,d bwith it but flamer is holding a real ass foo back wit his cockblockof iceyu and i owill have her 1 ay and bea thte priss

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah fuck flamer ha ha i just don't like the punk but if you want to check out his music that's on you i hit him up on myspace and asked him about lil coner offerin to fight him with one arm tied behind his back but he didn't answer me he just said im hatin on him and i need to step my rap game up but shit we can't all make major moves like flame

May 1, 2005
Oh yeah fuck flamer ha ha i just don't like the punk but if you want to check out his music that's on you i hit him up on myspace and asked him about lil coner offerin to fight him with one arm tied behind his back but he didn't answer me he just said im hatin on him and i need to step my rap game up but shit we can't all make major moves like flame
yeah coner told me about that.. that was right after we left the performance at the zen lounge in mtn view.. shit was funny..

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
HAHAHAHA KROW IM JUST WAITING FOR FLAME TO SAY SOMETHING BACK N IMA HOOK U UP WITH A KILLA ASS BEAT TO CLOWN ON HIS FAKE ASS.... "DUSTINS A BITCH"-SAID BY TITO-B HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA