is e-40 going up or down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
do you think e-40 is fallin or still heading UP.. is the new album going to be heated??

not too many east coast cats like e-40.. is the 40\fabolous song going to get his props in the east.. no doubt here in cali he will get his respect..

M

MrFreeze

i think 40 will always be a respected rapper but will probably not blow up anymore. i dont think hes goin down though i just think hes kinda at the same level hes always been. for sure one of the best outta the bay.

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
E-40 is E-40...

He is one of my all time favorites...

But with his past work I think he is on a SLOW decline down... thats not to say his last few CDs were weak... but they werent great either...

I do feel he still has it in him to drop another classic album but only time will tell if he ever drops one...

Im looking forward to the new CD hopefully he comes through with a tight album...

I guess that pregnant female plan (album every 9 months) didnt work... Since he hasnt dropped anything in a while...

May 7, 2002
E Fo O

I think that 40 has hit his peak already.
The man has enough music to stuff vaults up with......

Unfortunately at this time the overall heat of his albums has declined. The last Click came and went without much of a buzz.

E40 the Business Man.... Come out with an album, drop a single near the release date to find out the radio song is on the next album released in the Summer of 2002.....

40 Albums........

Ballatician coo
Loyalty and Betrayal ehhh coo
Charlie Hustle tight.......
Element of Suprise aight
Hall of Game Tight.....
In a Major Way Classic
Federal Tight

May 13, 2002
shit dat nigga e-40 still tight, just cuz he fucked with FAB doesnt mean he's wack, c'mon now, that track is hella sicc, even though FAB annoys the shit out of me i could still bump that track... My opinion, i think 707 artists such as the sic wid it camp is bout to blow up, cuz i heard this one new track by b-legit and it was fuckin BANGIN!!!!!!! too bad i dont know the title of the track...

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Y'all crazy. Ain't nothin' wrong with 40 h20. The dilemma lies within his muzik selection. He plagued us with all of the hits to Studio Ton’s “blow-the-latches-off-the-Cutlass-trunk-muzik”. Sheeeeyit…everyone & there Grandma was throwin' up Carlos Rossi & smokin’ beadies. Now his more radio friendly material just isn't what most of us want to hear him rap to. My opinion.

SikIndividuoh…invisible

May 10, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
Y'all crazy. Ain't nothin' wrong with 40 h20. The dilemma lies within his muzik selection. He plagued us with all of the hits to Studio Ton’s “blow-the-latches-off-the-Cutlass-trunk-muzik”. Sheeeeyit…everyone & there Grandma was throwin' up Carlos Rossi & smokin’ beadies. Now his more radio friendly material just isn't what most of us want to hear him rap to. My opinion.

SikIndividuoh…invisible

Say dat den...ive been thinkin the same thing since In A Major Way...

Apr 25, 2002
E40s a sav

i dont know why yall hate on fabolous tho, he rips 40 wata on that track and i'm a 40 fan

"F-A-Beezy, F-A-Sheezy, hatas get mad cuz I effed they breezy"

that shit is tight