Is E-40 conisdered the Chingy of rap right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
RAPresentah said:
i speak my mind, and what are you doing just now?
Asking you why you bitch all day. You're more annoying with your constant bitching than all these "ignorant" posts you cry about. We got your point, keep it moving.

Oct 10, 2005
Meandme said:
Asking you why you bitch all day. You're more annoying with your constant bitching than all these "ignorant" posts you cry about. We got your point, keep it moving.
haah you're the one bitching right now, and crying. relax kiddo

everything will be fine

Feb 10, 2006
six filthy said:
If you look at all these rap message boards (sohh/allhiphop) only people really feel him are people from cali with a few fans in the south. Similar to chingy he got a single where the girls are feeling and people are feeling but others are hating on. But to the rest of the nation its pretty much a joke. If so I hope he is the debut Chingy who went plat.

I hear what your saying.

I hate Chingy and so does almost everyone on this board.

Right now E40 is kinda like the same thing.

I know a lot of people who hate his (new)shit and want real rap(old E40).

Of Course all ya'll in the bay will say he's da bomb just because you have to suppose a Bay Area Rapper.

But I bet most of ya'll know(even if you'll never say so) that E40 was 100 times tighter back in the day.

Anyways I like E40 and I hope he does go a million or more.

Feb 16, 2006
now e-40 is big they gunna talk about him hella more so you feel me, they'll know more about him and shit and respect him more.. just give it some time. right now people that are new to e-40 just got an image of him, don't know the whole thing you feel me..

Feb 20, 2006
707fella said:
now e-40 is big they gunna talk about him hella more so you feel me, they'll know more about him and shit and respect him more.. just give it some time. right now people that are new to e-40 just got an image of him, don't know the whole thing you feel me..
u know what? i doubt that 40`s super worried about selling platinum or anything. I mean DON`T GET IT TWISTED. OFCOURSE he wants to sell a lot of albums, but more than the sales and the money (come on now, dude is already self-made millionaire), he wants respect. yes RESPECT. that`s what all he`s been preaching about all these years on his cd`s, that people don`t ever connect all the slangs and poppin yo collars, back to the bay, back to E40. BUY HIS ALBUMS AND RESPECT THE "LEGENDS" CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE RAP GAME!!! is what he wants, i'm pretty sure......

Feb 18, 2006
six filthy said:
If you look at all these rap message boards (sohh/allhiphop) only people really feel him are people from cali with a few fans in the south. Similar to chingy he got a single where the girls are feeling and people are feeling but others are hating on. But to the rest of the nation its pretty much a joke. If so I hope he is the debut Chingy who went plat.

how u going to compare chingy to E-40?