Is D-Sane ever gonna drop a solo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

tadou said:

48 bars & 1 chorus of this = 5 G's...Summer 1/2 off sale while im between school years....better hurr' up
Damn your a lil bitch, aint it your bedtime?

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
tadou said:

48 bars & 1 chorus of this = 5 G's...Summer 1/2 off sale while im between school years....better hurr' up

5 G's for YOUR SHIT??? Thats gotta be tha funniest shit ive EVER heard! hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO I wouldnt let you PAY ME for your rhymes! That shit made my day....

May 4, 2002
i have stayed out of all this tadou stuff but yooooo 5000 ducketts for some so no name cats to write a song come on now. Tadou i cant say your music is wack or whatever, intill i hear it so if you can post a link then ill give you my opinion but from what i see your all talk like everybody else said dont talk about it be about it my two cents

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
This board's been dull these past few days....sooooooo....

Dak iller: ill put it like this: Ive posted...others have posted...ive talked...others have talked shit...and ive talked shit back to
them....the difference is, ive called out over 1 dozen people (none have responded to my challenges), and ive been called out 0 times (leaving me 0 chances to respond), making me THE OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN FOR THE "DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT" FOUNDATION!!

...About the ghostwriting...its BETTER if you're a no-name, because then people have nobody to associate your style to, and more people can come to you for verses, ya dig?...5 G's may be a lil bit high, but thats for a whole song (less than 100$ a line...not bad)...if people cant afford the price, then its obvious why they cant, if you know what im sayin..and if they cant write, its their own fault for havin to pay the 5 G's anyways.

Lil G: dont speak my name, go prepare for your senior year, youngin...hopefully, this year you'll understand all the words i used in that 4, yes 4 bar flow

CinFul-1: What you could do for me? Notta one...so hop off the genitals...that aint no field, thats my pubes, lil grasshopper.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
....the difference is, ive called out over 1 dozen people (none have responded to my challenges), and ive been called out 0 times (leaving me 0 chances to respond), making me THE OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN FOR THE "DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT" FOUNDATION!!

I already had you listen to a song about you and brotherman and you still havent got one up yet so i figured your pen started leakin into your pocket and you couldent write.. Why dont you do something productive since your hear and make a song so i can clown your ass properly

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou got clowned and won't fess up to it? Boooooooo!

And another thing Tadou.......it's 1 thing to WRITE......it's a whole other ball game to spit it and make it sound good. Let's talk candidly......you lack presence on the mic......which means you sound like a PUSSY......which = shit. Work on your delivery "champ"........there may be hope for you yet.....maybe?:rolleyes:

May 4, 2002
how about you posting a song so i can see what your all about you seem to forget i asked you to do that and i believe everybody told you why they dont wanna battle you so i dont have to touch on that

DAK the ripper

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Dak iller said:
how about you posting a song so i can see what your all about you seem to forget i asked you to do that and i believe everybody told you why they dont wanna battle you so i dont have to touch on that
DAK the ripper
Try clicking this neato little button that says "www", and is cleverly located in my posts....i dont know what bright, intelligent little man decided to include such a button, but it will lead you right to my homepage....technology is marvelous, isnt it?

THA_206 said:
I already had you listen to a song about you and brotherman and you still havent got one up yet so i figured your pen started leakin into your pocket and you couldent write.. Why dont you do something productive since your hear and make a song so i can clown your ass properly
I aint heard shit by you, i dl'd 1 track, played it one time (it sounded like ass), and i aint even played the other songs by you i DL'd....what should i be lookin for to d/l? Your magic 'www' button seems to....well..not be there.

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
TADOU...GO TO THE FLOW FORUM AND SIGN UP FOR THE NEW TOURNEY THERE....THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU GOT......
Been there, done that, suggested that the last 2 rounds are audio instead of text, etc.....

Mr. D-Sane said:
it's 1 thing to WRITE......it's a whole other ball game to spit it and make it sound good. Let's talk candidly......you lack presence on the mic......which means you sound like a PUSSY......which = shit. Work on your delivery "champ"........there may be hope for you yet.....maybe?:rolleyes:
1st thing you gotta realize is, im a freestyler...the more i plan and practice verses, the less energy i come with......the more people im in front of and more spontaneous i have to be, the more energy i come with...ya dig? Im workin on the song aspect, dont worry....and once i do.....we'll see who's on top of the NW when the dust settles.

***Another day, another hater....oh well...im used to it...the saga continues........***

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
1st thing you gotta realize is, im a freestyler...the more i plan and practice verses, the less energy i come with......the more people im in front of and more spontaneous i have to be, the more energy i come with...ya dig? Im workin on the song aspect, dont worry....and once i do.....we'll see who's on top of the NW when the dust settles.

***Another day, another hater....oh well...im used to it...the saga continues........*** [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
tadou said:
Lil G: dont speak my name, go prepare for your senior year, youngin...hopefully, this year you'll understand all the words i used in that 4, yes 4 bar flow

If you really think I dint understand this:

"My predicament is slightly rawkus;
Im fightin charges in the summer; Plannin flights in August...
With false hopes of escapin; Noteless probation,
A chance to show my dome is straightened;
Surrender conscience and depend on knowledge."

then your fuckin stupid. How you gonna act like Im a "young'n" when your only ONE YEAR older? You aint as smart as you think you are....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Lil G: Im much smarter than i think i am, actually....im too smart, to be perfectly honest...im stubborn too. When im forced to put up with slacking, weakening, over-the-hill 28 year olds attempting to rap and be 'hip' with the younger crowd, i cant help but recognize when they dont have what it takes to get the job done...and im not shy about it. i never will be either, until one of these "veterans" (almost 30 and still underground...sad, isnt it?) touches me on the mic.....and i dont see that happening any time this millennium.......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:
Lil G: Im much smarter than i think i am, actually....im too smart, to be perfectly honest...im stubborn too. When im forced to put up with slacking, weakening, over-the-hill 28 year olds attempting to rap and be 'hip' with the younger crowd, i cant help but recognize when they dont have what it takes to get the job done...and im not shy about it. i never will be either, until one of these "veterans" (almost 30 and still underground...sad, isnt it?) touches me on the mic.....and i dont see that happening any time this millennium.......
I'll shit on you and your families existence little guy......so shut your Ice Cube wanna-be lookin' ass up. "Bring it" like the movie hoecake or shut your trap. You ain't impressin' not nare 1 muthafucka on this whole website.

Tadou.......I have a REAL question for you...........IF you're SOOOO fuckin' tight........how come I don't know not ONE person that will co-sign or cheerlead for you???? I've been on this website for about a year and a half.........and I've seen lots of people come and go.......and I've seen the WORST people have people stick up for them..........but YOU.......not 1 single fuckin' person says that YOU are tight........NOT 1. I think it's time to face the music..........YOU........ARE.........NOT.........TIGHT. Deal with it. Work on your shit. And when you have some REAL shit to share with all of us..........let us know......and we'll let YOU know what we think.

And you can take all that "HATER" talk somewhere else........even if my worst enemy came with some tight shit......I would say "that shit is tight........but he's still a punk!" You are not tight........fuck what you're talkin' about.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
D: You talk alot of shit...ALOT OF IT...but the bottom line is, you aint NEVER gonna touch me on the mic, NOT EVER. Stick to the keyboards and synthesizers--thats where you belong. Stick to giving your 17 and 18 year old artists advice--thats what you're most comfortable with. i dont care WHAT songs ive put out for fun and for BS'ing...You yourself and--well, fuck it--you and your whole ROSTER cant fuck with me on a microphone no matter HOW tight you think your simple ass cat-in-the-hat ass tongue-twistin-cuz-i-cant-write-a-bar-the-right-length ass rhymes are....get it through your head. :angry:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Re: LOL

Kaze said:
Well his feathers are really ruffled now D good goin! :cheeky:
lol

Like I said........NOT 1 SINGLE MUTHA FUCKIN' PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE HAS 1 SINGLE MUTHA FUCKIN' GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT YOU.

DEAL WITH IT.

And Tadou.......would you kindly list my artists and their ages......just so we can prove what a dumbshit you REALLY are. There is only 1 person that I fuck with that ain't at least 22-23 years old.

And yeah......I TALK ALOT OF SHIT.......especially to YOU. Because you have your head so far up your own ass it's pathetic. Quit suckin' your own dick so much.......it's gettin' OLD.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:
You yourself and--well, fuck it--you and your whole ROSTER cant fuck with me on a microphone no matter HOW tight you think your simple ass cat-in-the-hat ass tongue-twistin-cuz-i-cant-write-a-bar-the-right-length ass rhymes are....get it through your head. :angry:
And my boy Skuntdunanna will EAT you up like it ain't shit. Lyrically.......nobody is touchin' him. I'll post a sample for you......just to shut you the fuck up!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
And my boy Skuntdunanna will EAT you up like it ain't shit. Lyrically.......nobody is touchin' him. I'll post a sample for you......just to shut you the fuck up!!!!!!!
There isnt much more lyrically i need to do or improve on...ive mastered about 8 typical styles from all around the nation...another 4-5 i made up on my own...im workin on another 5-10...and every other flow, im always tryin somethin new out. I need work behind the mic, true...but if you put a camera in front of me, and tell me to spit....ill spit with no pauses and without catchin my breath until the camera runs out of film or the battery dies...the more unlikely i am to get paid of a rhyme i spit, the tighter it is (its fucked up, i know :( )

Skunt might could touch me...i might could touch him...you never know. i can rap in philosophical mind puzzles, or i can rap about fuckin bitches.."Its whatever, whenever..however its done"(Jay-Z)...i aint tryin to run around and battle everybody to make a name for myself, but at the same time, i aint afraid and i DONT back down!!!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Oh shit did you just see that? Tadou has a permanent nike logo mixed with some lugs stamped in his forhead... The roster statement was so like you to pipe dream about a comeback. Hurry up and drop the song and give me one day i got company tonight and possiable tommorow so you best have had enough time after that i will be back to see whats crackin.