IS D-DUBB COMING OUT WIT A ALUBM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
??

loki said:
BACK TO THE D-DUBB DISCUSSION:
we are working on his record now.
it will be on some different shit than
just another r&b album. it takes more
work than it does to make a hip-hop
record. i trust y'all won't be
disappointed.
Working on??? I thought he had an album finished by the name of "Mr. Simpson" a few years ago, and that it just never got released cuz the label wanted him to get a bigger name in the game? So is this a continuation of that album or something new altogether? Whatever the case, it will undoubtebly be heat..

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
lmao, naw I think he was serious. Most likely had a anxiety attack from gettin too excited on the computer. @Soak :rolleyes:

Back on the topic tho, Thats a good update @ Loki

That shit would be magic if D-Dubb and Devin the Dude hooked up in the future. Would blow some shit off the henges.

Dec 19, 2002
lol. all of y'all got jokes. for realz. naw, but i was havin a bad day. i just got outta church right now. and i aint even trippin bout what any of y'all said. Jesus showed me to make commence and shit, so i guess dats what im doin. no beef.

Bak on da topic. Dunno bout Devin the Dude and D-Dubb, maybe Dubb and Scarface would sound tight

Siccmade 4 Life

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
had2gatya said:
lol. all of y'all got jokes. for realz. naw, but i was havin a bad day. i just got outta church right now. and i aint even trippin bout what any of y'all said. Jesus showed me to make commence and shit, so i guess dats what im doin. no beef.

Bak on da topic. Dunno bout Devin the Dude and D-Dubb, maybe Dubb and Scarface would sound tight

Siccmade 4 Life
s'all gravity.... i just found it to be quite amusing.... u made my day :classic:

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
had2gatya said:

Siccmade 4 Life
Next time u havin a bad day, be sure to post. I aint laughed that hard in a long time. lol :cool:

It's still a shame what went down wit Sicx cuz hes an important element and major playa from Siccmade. And personally, I feel he woulda came hella sick wit his next drop. I wanted to see him do more work wit D-Dubb, and some rip some more shit wit Loki. They always came tight together.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:

You are Grade A hoecake with extra filling. Boy don't you know I'd shit on your whole life? Wipe that diahrea off your lip cause that shit you talkin' is highly flammable. I dunno how they get down in Cornhusker county but that shit has no wings in CA mama's boy. Ain't no hate from this side. While you remain an on-strike gangsta you need to watch the real ones get down. Sit on the sidelines with your pom-poms cockboy while I run this fly pattern on your whole program.
lmaoooooooooo, thats the funniest shit I read all day.

Sep 29, 2002
RE: d-dubb "mr. simpson."
it's done in rough draft format.
now we tightening it up.

RE: sicx & loki collaborations.
yeah, i feel "on one" was 1 of
our tightest. such as it is.

J

J-Tha Rippah

hey loki, is there an exact date or sometin to when "mr. simpson" is gonna drop?

on one was THE tightest sicx/loki collaborations. fa sho.

J

J-Tha Rippah

$icc 1 in $ac said:
D-DUBB IS SICC HE GOT A HELLA CHILL VOICE. I LIKE HIM ON SICXS CD THE SONG MARINATION
man i could bump marination forever. i think that is one of da tightes songs on ITWCT. Juss like killin fields and on one. so loki, is there a current date that mr. simpson is gonna drop. no one answered me back.

J

J-Tha Rippah

man, i can name like almost all of em. i know there is hella lot.. i'll do my best to name em all cuz d-dubb is one of my fav. of all time.. here goes nutin. sorry if i dont say all of em, i can't really get shit in this small ass town im in.

refuse to lose..thats what i said..one mo pound(retricked)..back of caddilacs..is anybody listening..did it and did it..one mo pound..secondz away..holding on..split ya face..rilla man..west coast parlae..tremendous..marination..killin fields..killa nigga nite..on one..high life..party..one night stand..one mo day..special lady..let em know..watch me shine..special lady(remix)..correspondence..

damn folks. cant think of n-e more off tha top of my head. i know i got most of em fa sho though. see if i missed n-e though.