Is Curry the most disappointing WR ever???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I mean damn, they say theyre finally building a cohesive offense and your top reciever is fucking Curry? I can kinda forgive Russell dude hasnt played long, same with mcfadden, and i understand that everyone makes mistakes, footballs a hard game, but catch the fuckin ball dude! damn how many passes can you ham fist incomplete before you climb the bleachers and jump over the wall, i think it was golic said earlier, after like the 19th bumbled reception "wow....thats rediculous"

Sep 29, 2003
Speaking of underperforming players, Kirk Morrison looks like he's carrying a spare tire....slow as fuck. He's sorta looking like a Peyton Manning scramble...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Speaking of underperforming players, Kirk Morrison looks like he's carrying a spare tire....slow as fuck. He's sorta looking like a Peyton Manning scramble...
that too, morrisons not the only one tho, every play all the raiders are lagging like theyre pulling a trailer wondering why the broncos are beating them at like every position, damn!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Man curry is descent......Russell overthrew him on the second one......but the first he should of had, even though that throw was off also......Once jamarcuss gets his accuracy down and a line to block for him.....we might do something....Oh yeah we need the defense to step the fuck up....No pressure on On qb at all.....Maybe kiffin wanted to get rid of ryan for a reason....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Man curry is descent......Russell overthrew him on the second one......but the first he should of had, even though that throw was off also......Once jamarcuss gets his accuracy down and a line to block for him.....we might do something....Oh yeah we need the defense to step the fuck up....No pressure on On qb at all.....Maybe kiffin wanted to get rid of ryan for a reason....
that shit hit his hands, theres little room for excuse for a pass hitting both the fingers on both hands like that, maybe im wrong but when we were little a pass hitting your hands is a pass that should have been caught. Well yeah once all that stuff clicks theyll be good because thats all the things that are wrong, if every team fixed every problem theyd all be pretty good, lol, i dont mean to bring up an old thread but i thought both those passes shoulda been caught