Is C-Ron still tryin' to perpetrate like he works for some magazine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C-ron

notes LOL dont ask me no stupid ass questions.cake ass whitedude.

Bammer your jus a lil internet fag.you sayin all that shit cuz u got clowned in the bowwow forum.naw aint none of that true but nice try lil homie lol.i got no time 2 argue wit hoes on the internet or anywhere ealse.so go on & make 50 more post talkin shit.but if u feel that strongly about it then i'll give u my address.if u dont believe i give out my real address coo i dont give a fuC if u believe it not.holla baC BITCH

OH YEA Y WOULD I EVEN SEND ANYONE A ADDRESS IF IT WUZ FAKE?IF I WUZ SCARED OF THEM COMIN 2 MY PAD THEN I WOULDNT EVEN BRING IT UP.& IF THEY DID GO 2 THE ADDRESS I GAVE THEM & IT WUZ FAKE THEN I'D BE CAUGHT.think about that u dumbfuC lol

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
If yall can't hold decent conversations get the fuck off this site, this is to the liars who try to fit in. ,,,,, I don't laugh out loud or laugh my fuckin ass off either, so I suggest that muthafuckas who make no sense need to shut the fuck up. AND THAT'S REAL!!!

C

C-ron

Naked Man said:
If yall can't hold decent conversations get the fuck off this site, this is to the liars who try to fit in. ,,,,, I don't laugh out loud or laugh my fuckin ass off either, so I suggest that muthafuckas who make no sense need to shut the fuck up. AND THAT'S REAL!!!
REAL TALK i dont even come on here 2 argue wit these cats.but they jus gotta act like hoes its really disgusting.i be on here 2 C what crackin in the rap game.but these homoz jus love 2 argue wit me.YALL SERIOUSLY NEED 2 DROP IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.